New Magnetic And Fixed Bar Dellner Couplings By Accurascale

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, 97406 said:

Those look potentially like a good alternative to tension lock couplings, especially if a plain version with just the 2 magnets and without the detailing was released.

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/couplers/products/magnetic-bar-coupling-pack-8-couplings

These ones pretty much just mimic generic couplers and pipes. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, darrel said:

Brilliant thank you so much Fran. I'm in the middle of converting a lima class 73 to a class 73/9 to run with my mk 5s this has just solved my problem of how to couple it to the coaches. My order went in when I got the email. 

Ah come on you can't tease us like that. We want to see when its done😋

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Gold
2 hours ago, McC said:

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/couplers/products/magnetic-bar-coupling-pack-8-couplings

These ones pretty much just mimic generic couplers and pipes. 

The other type looks more discreet, so will try some out as I do occasionally couple things together. They have little faces, too! 

Edited by 97406

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Pteremy said:

Will you be doing something similar for steam era coaches etc., e.g. the Siphons and Mk1 Suburbans??

Well, we already do 3-link and Screw Couplings in packs, as well as the Magnetic Chain Couplings, but what would you like to see us do for the Siphons and Mk1s if that isn't what you're after?

Bets wishes,

Paul.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just a quick question, but are the two types coupler mutually compatible (Same, height spacing and polarity etc.)?

A assume they probably are but it's probably worth mentioning it.

Hornby's new buckeyes and their pipe ones clearly aren't with each other but I would be pleasantly surprised if the Hornby buckeye was compatible with these (but we're in the realms of 50:50 with polarity before we get to the fairly poor chance of a physical fit but you never know).

• RMweb Gold
1 minute ago, frobisher said:

Just a quick question, but are the two types coupler mutually compatible (Same, height spacing and polarity etc.)?

A assume they probably are but it's probably worth mentioning it.

Hornby's new buckeyes and their pipe ones clearly aren't with each other but I would be pleasantly surprised if the Hornby buckeye was compatible with these (but we're in the realms of 50:50 with polarity before we get to the fairly poor chance of a physical fit but you never know).

They should. They are also polarity agnostic. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Br60066 said:

Ah come on you can't tease us like that. We want to see when it4 hours ago, Br60066 said: Ah come on you can't tease us like that. We want to see when its done s done 

4 hours ago, Br60066 said:

I did have photos of progress on here but they all disappeared when everyone else's photos vanished. Once I get some more work done on it I will post an update

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Islesy said:

Well, we already do 3-link and Screw Couplings in packs, as well as the Magnetic Chain Couplings, but what would you like to see us do for the Siphons and Mk1s if that isn't what you're after?

Bets wishes,

Paul.

Magnetic that looks a like the appropriate coupling style - surely the 'chains' you refer to are for the chaldrons? So a higher fidelity 'Hunt' - in appearance - I guess? Or maybe you don't think that the existing offerings can be improved. 

• RMweb Premium

Would love to try the chain version of these and to see the length but I am in Canada so postage a bit high just to try. Would someone perhaps be able to tell me the distance from the inside or outside of the Nem pocket front plate on the coupling and the magnetic face ? Many thanks.

• RMweb Gold
43 minutes ago, Dominion said:

Would love to try the chain version of these and to see the length but I am in Canada so postage a bit high just to try. Would someone perhaps be able to tell me the distance from the inside or outside of the Nem pocket front plate on the coupling and the magnetic face ? Many thanks.

https://www.accurascale.com/collections/couplers/products/chain-couplings-pack-of-8

4th image in is 

spacer.png