Exclusive NCB liveried Bagnall via Rapido.

AY Mod

• RMweb Gold
40 minutes ago, AY Mod said:

OK; when they're back at work. 😃

It is at this time of the year it becomes very apparent just how much work you and Phil put in on RMWeb. I appreciate that for you this is more than a job and equally more than a hobby. 

Thanks for your work Gents, and to my fellow RMWebbers, perhaps we need to recognise that answers at the moment will be delayed, not just from Andy and Phil, but those manufacturers that interact with us here. 

Roy

• Like 1
  • Agree 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Round of applause 4

• Moderators
16 minutes ago, Roy Langridge said:

It is at this time of the year it becomes very apparent just how much work you and Phil put in on RMWeb. I appreciate that for you this is more than a job and equally more than a hobby. 

Thanks for your work Gents

Thank you!

There's always users with access issues (mostly self-inflicted), new registrations to check and approve (spammers are a rare occurrence because of that) and flare-ups to monitor/address.

Any of the latter causing work at such times do get remembered.

image.png

• Like 2
  • Funny 6

• Administrators
On 28/12/2023 at 04:08, 21C123 said:

Will this be able to be sent to New Zealand ? We aren’t on the list of countries on the checkout sadly…..

thanks

Roger

Hi Roger,

Thanks for making me aware. We'll look into it and @keeley tansley will reply next week.

Steve

• Administrators
On 28/12/2023 at 04:08, 21C123 said:

Will this be able to be sent to New Zealand ? We aren’t on the list of countries on the checkout sadly…..

thanks

Roger

@21C123 - New Zealand is now added as a postal option. Thanks for your patience.

• Moderators
On 31/12/2023 at 18:52, J. S. Bach said:

It would look nice next to this B&O 0-4-0 "Docksider"

TBF virtually everything would; I'm already in hot water for calling a Pannier Tank ugly in a review so I'd need to extend my vocabulary for that .

• Funny 6
  • Friendly/supportive 3

21 hours ago, AY Mod said:

TBF virtually everything would; I'm already in hot water for calling a Pannier Tank ugly in a review so I'd need to extend my vocabulary for that .

In this age of PC “talk arounds” there’s plenty of choice: “aesthetically challenged” comes to mind. I’m old-fashioned and I like the phrase “its own mother couldn’t love it”. When it comes to the Raging Bull, though, I rather like it but then I adore the Bachmann USAs. Designing something which brought an end to drivers having to contort themselves oiling round before every turn of duty was long overdue. Ivatt and Riddles didn’t get enough credit for what they did. Apologies for the meander.

• Agree 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 29/12/2023 at 22:56, RapidoCorbs said:

Nano uses same interface as Next18.
Electronics/PCB design are being worked on and are TBC currently.

Any news on this? Does bespoke set up literally mean for this BRM exclusive variant only, or is it going to be the same on all of these Bagnalls?

• RMweb Premium
4 hours ago, Ruston said:

Any news on this? Does bespoke set up literally mean for this BRM exclusive variant only, or is it going to be the same on all of these Bagnalls?

It's in development with ESU at the moment, we are waiting for confirmation from them. The electrical setup is the same on all the Bagnalls, though.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1