Peterborough North

great northern

Good to see that your model of Woolwinder doesn't have those soppy mini smoke deflectors. Fitted after your period, thank goodness.

Very convincing finish on the loco and tender - oily wheels and motion, gleaming paint and sooty front end. Just the job!

Chaz

• RMweb Premium

Good to see that your model of Woolwinder doesn't have those soppy mini smoke deflectors. Fitted after your period, thank goodness.

Very convincing finish on the loco and tender - oily wheels and motion, gleaming paint and sooty front end. Just the job!

Chaz

Yes, one of Tim's latest and best.

• RMweb Premium

One more look at the A2/1 as it sidles off towards Grantham.

post-98-0-65656800-1537734576_thumb.jpg

while into Platform 6 comes a KX goods- York parcels, seen from the loading dock by another idiot who likes shooting into bright sunlight.

post-98-0-52446300-1537734688_thumb.jpg

Nothing done today, owing to sinusitis. Haven't had it for years, so I'd forgotten how nasty it can be.

• Like 13

Sorry about the splodge in the sky. The latest version of Paint.Net no longer allows me to remove stuff like that once I have added the sky layer, and it can be very difficult to see before I do that.

Very high/distant flock of starlings?

G'Day Folks

Maybe you should change the Golf club, to a golf and gun club.............................................................................maybe not ! hard to post PN from HMP.

manna

Not from HMP Whatton, although probably the wrong sort of Offenders.

It''s just up the road from the Golf Club,however and I quote from HMP website :- "Whatton is a category C prison which holds adult male sex offenders".

Sorry "G", No offence intended.