Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

3 minutes ago, TheQ said:

if you're going to have scotch eggs, you may as well do it properly..

haggispin.jpg.10db0b08f2b1c1d33ceb7d4dce3a30c5.jpg

I had forgotten them! I shall try hard to do so again.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 16

• RMweb Gold

Morning all,

Just a quickie as cuppa No. 3 has just been consumed and we will shortly depart for Tesco.

Happy birthday GDB.  

Well done Polly for craftily cleverly inserting views of ploughing paneers into our day and thereby helping to make the day.

A bit nippy out doors but whadya expect - it's December innit.  I'll wear a fleece for my stroll round Tesco's car park as it might be a bit too cold for wandering round in shirtsleeves (and trousers of course).

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Afternoon all from Estuary-Land. Bright sunshine earlier but now  a tad dull and overcast. Will have to make a trip to Tess Coes shortly for a few things I forgot yesterday and fingers crossed that the bakery is up and running, it was closed yesterday and I used the last of the bread this morning.

• Like 2
  • Friendly/supportive 14

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, AndyB said:

Next I spotted that they'd used my roof tiles to brace their scaffolding against! 

"Wtf are you doing now? If you break that you're paying for it and fixing it".

Explained to the neighbour later that any damage would be his responsibility and next time ASK!

I congratulate you on your restraint.  My response would be more along the lines of "shift it - now".  And if they didn't then they'd find their scaffolding reduced to a kit of parts next morning.....

• Like 4
  • Agree 10
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 3

• RMweb Premium

Back from visit to glass merchant wh can't deal with this until later this week due to the usual excuses - COVID appears to be a great get out.

Cabinet door left with him until next Tuesday??!!

• Like 2
  • Agree 2
  • Friendly/supportive 11

• RMweb Gold

Happy Birthday GDB ... a working visit to the 'shed' should soon stop you wanting to open presents and eating cake early.  Od course you could always 'zoom in'. Cheers

Andy B - do you need any work that they can do in repayment for the damage that they did not see had already happened?

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1