The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

• RMweb Premium
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Gwiwer said:

I really MUST get that idiot-cam fitted ........ 

D&C police like dash cam footage .

Sorry it starts in the middle .

Edited by Sidecar Racer
  • Like 17

5 hours ago, Tony_S said:

We are having pizza for lunch. 
Aditi’s cousin opened a cafe in Delhi selling European food like pizza and quiche. I think  originally it was just “something to do” but the business is doing well and she has had to employ managers and more staff to cope. 

That reminds me of the “Goodness Gracious Me” sketch where the Indians go for a European, are rude to the waiter and order the blandest item on the menu…. Very sharply observed.

• Like 10
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 5

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Watched a bit of telly this evening, NOT red nose day but something about canals on Channel 5, very interesting. Now to catch up on Farcebook.

Followed by a programme showing Newcastle is not just a place where football fans wear few clothes.

• Like 12
  • Agree 1

12 hours ago, BSW01 said:

After that WE are going to the Trafford Centre for some more bits and pieces that we can’t get locally. This afternoon a well earned rest has been planned! 

Is that just M&S or the general Trafford Centre, you do seem to go there a lot, I'm within walking distance and it takes a lot for me to set foot inside beyond the M&S Food Hall, though sometimes I might find myself in Next/Gap.

• Like 10
  • Agree 2
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Friendly/supportive 1

49 minutes ago, PhilJ W said:

Evening all from Estuary-Land. Watched a bit of telly this evening, NOT red nose day but something about canals on Channel 5, very interesting. Now to catch up on Farcebook.

Next week its things that run on parallel strips of steel...

Having crossed the Pontywhatsit Aqueduck many times, I can confirm that it's "worrying" to look over the side all the way down.  Especially from the stern deck of a traditional narrowboat...

• Like 13
  • Agree 1

• RMweb Premium
2 minutes ago, woodenhead said:

Is that just M&S or the general Trafford Centre, you do seem to go there a lot, I'm within walking distance and it takes a lot for me to set foot inside beyond the M&S Food Hall, though sometimes I might find myself in Next/Gap.

Correct!

• Like 12