The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Early Risers.

Mr.S.corn78

2 hours ago, BoD said:

Was it one of their mobile vans?

I think so, although I didn't see it . . . obviously!. . . . the main road through Ryhope to Sunderland last Saturday. . I took Granddaughter and her mam . . DD1 . .  to do some shopping. Asif it din.t cost me enough!

Anyway, i did the crime so I'll pay the fine.

Special thought for those in need of it..

Goodnight everyone . . .Sleep well

John

• Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 16

3 hours ago, AndyID said:

But I'm an expert now and I'll be ready the next time.

If you're like me, you'll have forgotten the important points by the time you need to do it again. I know I should write them down, but I'm always sure there's no way I'll forget, so I don't.

• Like 7
  • Agree 11

2 hours ago, roundhouse said:

Morning from deepest Cornwall. No sleeper to go and see this morning being a Sunday but was good to see it yesterday morning.

There's always sleepers to see on the railway; they keep the rails apart :jester:

Edited by JohnDMJ
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 2
  • Funny 16

• RMweb Premium

The ultimate decadence this morning - bacon butties and coffee in bed; mmmmmmm.........

Then later on a barbecue at a friend's place in sunny, warm weather with a gentle breeze.

Following on from yesterday's rugby and a very enjoyable evening's drinks and nibbles at another friend's allotment, a pretty good weekend really.

Happy anniversary to the AndyIDs - hope it goes a little more smoothly than ours did!

I hope that 81C keeps the energy levels up to match the frenetic love life he's having!!

And that the piratical pachyderm's energy levels are sufficient to cope with the grandhordechildrens'. I know that mine struggle to cope these days.

Have a good day everyone.

Dave

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

Morning, we too have sunshine in the far north, gentle breeze means a gentle day I think, SWMBO had a better night, so that meant I got some sleep as well. Might go somewhere out of the way with the camera taking wildlife pictures, have a nice dayyyyyyyyyyyyy.

oooops,forgot Happy Anniversay Mr and Mrs ID

Edited by tigerburnie
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

Good morning everyone 

Up late this morning, but then we have had breakfast in bed. Muggertea No2 is being consumed and nice s gone,I’m off to strip and sand the front door. To be honest, for what I paid for the bespoke front door was only about £50 more than buying a half decent off the shelf door (which would have been made from Pine anyway) but it is made of Ash and was well worth the little extra. 

Andy ID. Happy anniversary 

Back later. 

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold

I omitted wishing Happy Anniversary to Andy and Mrs ID and hope you have a great day.

In other news Shed visiting has been put on hold as I will need to stand outside and cut wood etc and it's too flippin' hot, dusty and dirty in the garden at the moment - that's my excuse anyway. No BBQ here today but I do have some nice looking fillet steak which will be introduced briefly  to a smoking hot pan later.

C.Arnivore.

Edited by grandadbob
  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1