RMweb

Favourite woman alert!

AMJ

I'm just about dying to pass comment on you receiving prescription medication from a (presumably female) nurse, after viewing a thread about beautiful women, however I doubt the forum grown ups would approve! :laugh: :sungum:

Standing stripped to the waist recently, being prepared for a treadmill exercise ECG, my thoughts about being wired up like an astronaut were forgotten as the comely cardiac physiologist shaved my chest, stood close and put her arms around me to gently position her sensor pads on my quivering body...

God knows what the cardiologist will make of the readings she got...

• Like 7

I thought Kardashian was something to do with Star Trek DS9. I'm not very good on celebrities (except for Spongebob Squarepants).

I was so annoyed when I heard they were replacing the "voice" of Squidward. The only actor who looked like his character....

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Premium

Standing stripped to the waist recently, being prepared for a treadmill exercise ECG, my thoughts about being wired up like an astronaut were forgotten as the comely cardiac physiologist shaved my chest, stood close and put her arms around me to gently position her sensor pads on my quivering body...

Ah the 'Treadmill Test'; I know it well and may you be found to be well and truly ticking.

Hope she stuck her 'sensors' in appropriate positions old bean?

P @ 36E

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Hmm, now when I had my done I was lying in my own bed with a comely Paramedic doing the fixing of the pads - rather good I thought not even having ti get up in the morning in order to have an attractive young lady call in and carry out a task like that. (PS She let Mrs Stationmaster have the, er , 'fun' of removing the pads - especially from the areas which hadn't been shaved - I got the horrible impression that they both enjoyed that bit far more than I did).

• Like 4

Hmm, now when I had my done I was lying in my own bed with a comely Paramedic doing the fixing of the pads - rather good I thought not even having ti get up in the morning in order to have an attractive young lady call in and carry out a task like that. (PS She let Mrs Stationmaster have the, er , 'fun' of removing the pads - especially from the areas which hadn't been shaved - I got the horrible impression that they both enjoyed that bit far more than I did).

My SWMBO had exactly the same treat a couple of weeks ago, much to the amusement of the hospital staff in attendance...

• 4 weeks later...

To be honest, a woman's speaking voice matters as much to me as does her appearance. One I hear regularly on the BBC Radio 5 Live "Drive" programme is Aasmah Mir, who has a warm cultured Scots accent and an irresistible chuckle. Wondering if she was one who has what is sometimes unkindly described as "A good face for radio", I Googled her name and found she looks as good as she sounds...

http://www.google.co...9,r:9,s:0,i:100

Edited by bluebottle
  • Like 2

• RMweb Premium

To be honest, a woman's speaking voice matters as much to me as does her appearance. One I hear regularly on the BBC Radio 5 Live "Drive" programme is Aasmah Mir, who has a warm cultured Scots accent and an irresistible chuckle. Wondering if she was one who has what is sometimes unkindly described as "A good face for radio", I Googled her name and found she looks as good as she sounds...

Didn't she do Jeremy Vine a couple of weeks ago? A definite improvement.

Keith

• Like 1

You want to check out Lita's massages on Youtube. Her voice will send you to sleep, or, worst case scenario, you might relax too much and have an 'accident'.

Edited by Baby Deltic
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I just stumbled on this thread.

Seeing as doctors are popular on the thread at the moment I'll just point out that Dr. Alice Roberts was on BBC2 again last week talking about Wooly Mammoths.

Clips Here: http://www.bbc.co.uk...rammes/b01fkcdr

Doctor? She's a Professor now! (Professor of Public Engagement in Science at the University of Birmingham.)

Always a good show with Alice at the helm.

Keith

• Like 2

Doctor? She's a Professor now! (Professor of Public Engagement in Science at the University of Birmingham.)

Ops! Sorry.

Do you have a link?????? Please??? :good: :yahoo: :crazy:

I can't find the skinny dipping bit, but this isn't bad:

• Like 3