The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Favourite woman alert!

AMJ

• RMweb Gold

I confess that Alice Roberts has been near the top of my list for some years. An attractive, highly intelligent lady with, I would surmise, a fairly strong character.

However, I recently discovered that I should be meeting Carol Kirkwood next month, which I admit sent me into a tizz for a while :blush: .

• Like 1

... that Bradbury were in our class at skool so shes nowt special :D

Are you saying that she was an ugly duckling, Mickey? Not that I'm saying she's a beautiful swan now - a very nice duck perhaps, and ducks are more fun than swans anyway...

• RMweb Premium

Us BBC South viewers do have the delightful Reham Khan on South Today's weather and some local human interest reports but still Victoria Coren for me, thinking man's crumpet and she can play Poker as well!!

• Like 1

Lets not forget Susannah Reid and Dr Alice Roberts, two of my favourites at the moment.

She hasn't been neglected, Deltic 14's a supporter, frequently shaking his rattle in that direction.

Edited by 'CHARD

A friend of mine lives near the Monsal Trail and was less than impressed with Bradbury, who apparently woudn't leave the trailer to speak to the people who's cottages were being filmed for her TV show, or the attitude of the film crew. 'Arrogant' is how he describes her.

• Like 1

Speaking of BBC south (or South east?) Kaddy Lee-Preston is another weather presenter well worth a look;- She's delightful! I'm surprised that nobody has mentioned the sublime Joanna Lumley;- I just have to hear that voice & it's enough for me.....

• Like 1

The TV producers' stratagem of providing a steady stream of glamorous, mostly young, women to boost viewing figures is obviously working.

I imagine, though, that they all look pretty ordinary at close quarters, with no make-up, with a hangover.

Except maybe Kirsty Young.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

I imagine, though, that they all look pretty ordinary at close quarters, with no make-up, with a hangover.

The only one I've had the pleasure of meeting looked fine at close quarters, and from what I heard a hangover was a distinct possibility at the time...

post-171-0-48794800-1331069847_thumb.jpg

Edited by mcowgill
  • Like 2

Guest Natalie Graham

She`s Fairlie pretty! :laugh:

Oh dear.

I was going to click 'like' but just couldn't bring myself to do it.