• RMweb Premium

Hi Mick

Really enjoyed seeing this, I have to get round to seeing this for real, is it going to Newark?

Thanks for all your time at wrec

No problem - that's what we were there for.

Next outings for Blackmill are Perth in 3 weeks and Folkestone in October - so probably a bit far for you to travel! There are other shows still awaiting confirmation, but won't be until 2014 at the earliest.

Cheers,

Mick

• 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

You know you should be at Silverstone this weekend with Rob and myself,

And I could equally say where you should be...............  :locomotive:

Have fun!

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Off to pastures tartan this weekend with Blackmill

Perth Model Railway Exhibition.

Come and say hello.

Cheers,

Mick

The Blackmill team were very gratified to receive the Jimmy Roberston Cup for the best layout as voted by the committee of Perth MRC.

Although it was over 500 miles round trip, the next one is going to be 600plus to Folkestone in October.

Until then, it'll be set up at the clubrooms and routine maintenance done at our leisure - which usually means panic two weeks before the next show.......

Here's a pic from Perth of the debut of my TTA set with a very clean 60054 at the front.

post-408-0-90758000-1372767381_thumb.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

The Blackmill team were very gratified to receive the Jimmy Roberston Cup for the best layout as voted by the committee of Perth MRC.

Although it was over 500 miles round trip, the next one is going to be 600plus to Folkestone in October.

Until then, it'll be set up at the clubrooms and routine maintenance done at our leisure - which usually means panic two weeks before the next show.......

Here's a pic from Perth of the debut of my TTA set with a very clean 60054 at the front.

attachicon.gifDSCF6785s.jpg

Cheers,

Mick

Hi Mick,

That is a great photo of the TTA train at Perth.  Is it my imagination or is the layout greener than when you showed it last year at Derby?!  There seems to be more vegetation.

All the best,

Colin

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mick

Is that cl60 sound, if so who by... great photo...

Jamie

That particular 60 is by a "friend of a friend" on a v3.5 decoder. I have a Howes 60 in the fleet and plan to get a biffo 60 on a v4 sometime.

Cheers,

Mick

• RMweb Premium

Hi Mick,

That is a great photo of the TTA train at Perth.  Is it my imagination or is the layout greener than when you showed it last year at Derby?!  There seems to be more vegetation.

All the best,

Colin

Hi Colin,

It is midsummer as opposed to late spring....................

Seriously though, just the lighting.

Cheers,

Mick

• 2 months later...
  • RMweb Premium

Less than four weeks to the outing to Folkestone in October. 

Looking forward to the trip south of the river apart from the unpredictable nature of the M6/M1/M25/M20 on a Friday.

Stock preparation already under way.

Cheers,

Mick

• 2 weeks later...

Archived