Trent Valley North American Modellers -2012 Show

Northpoint

post-13979-0-61513800-1339750852.jpg

only joking guys

Bl**dy hell Ray. Don't say that, even in jest. I'll have every North American modeller in the UK at my front door with torches and pitchforks. You guys have no idea just how seriously ****ed off I am about this. Not just about the show but about how I was shafted into having to be on call.

Packed up and ready to go (for the 2 minute journey up the road!). That's just the boot - there's more stuff on the seats as well!

post-6943-0-37162000-1339767243_thumb.jpg

I've heard from Jordan and he says his father is now much better and he (Jordan that is) hopes to be able to at least pay us a visit tomorrow.

post-13979-0-28471600-1339770213_thumb.jpg

Ian

It hard for me to say this,but this is all i'll be drinking,plus tea and coffee all day Saturday :O :nono: ,flying to spain at silly o'clock sunday morning,but i'll be in the bar by 12 :no: :no: .

keep it a secret,got to keep my reputation up you know

and definitely don't tell the Barrow beer monster :nono: :nono:

Ray

Jack

We all know it's this Saturday,we've been following it on RMweb

hows mrs shortliner hope she well,did you manage to find your nurse uniform!!!

as you can see from my last photo,i'm helping the with the export of scottish drinking water!!!!!!

all the best

Ray

p.s there's no need to shout!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Mrs Shortliner visited the orthopaedic department on Tuesday - the diagnosis is that all is proceeding as expected - she has a return visit booked for a week next Tuesday. She has the most enormous multi-coloured bruise on her right arm above the elbow, and sundry others on both knees, and right leg. The Doctor says that it will be six weeks plus, not fun as she isn't a patient patient

Hope all goes well, tomorrow and that the weather behaves - it is actually colder here than it was in Feb/Mar, and the lady on the cash-desk in Tescos thought it was cold enough for snow this morning !!! The temperature was 10C, but the wind-chill was knocking at least another 5C off that

Ah, summer in the Land of the Haggis.

Just finished fitting another sound decoder to a GP35 - bit of a ######, but got it in eventually. Lots of noise from me tomorrow - max volume :locomotive: Van delivered, so I have my transport, just got to fit everything in :O

See you all tomorrow :senile:

Jez

I hope Mrs Shortliner has a quick and full recovery - ready for the Zumba class at next years TVNAM.

Jordan, hope your Dad gets well soon and hope to see you tomorrow.

Right then, me and Mrs Jez are off to do some more Zumba practice ready for tomorrows dance competition in the main hall opposite Lawley Street!!

:boast:

Ian

your right no decent beer,but it'll be wet.

Jack

good to here the better half is on the mend :no: :no:

Jez

If you've to many sound chiped loco's,you could lease a couple to helm,helm's a sound free zone :O :o :O

while your all sitting watching the footie,can you all learn these few line,so no and then we can shout them out on Saturday.

" great, it's only another American layout, and here's another American layout,oh! look another American layout"

all together now

see you all tomorrow,all being well

Ray

• RMweb Gold

Good luck all with tomorrow. Wish I could visit but will be a bit further South tomorrow.

Ray

Good luck with all that fizz from Sunday - I will be thinking of you whilst I have a few pints of good stuff in a superb pub in Borough Market with an ex work collegue on Monday evening!

Ian

• RMweb Premium

Nick

Hope it all goes ok

Need Colin(Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition Manager) back in one piece

Sorry can not make it to the exhibition as I am operating at Wigan

See you soon

Eltel (retired Stafford Exhibition Manager)

• RMweb Gold

Hi all,

Well - I was going to make it to the show....

But - not any more!

Sadly mother is now in hospital and I'm required for standby/visitation duties.

Also means I won't make it to Wigan :scared:

Ah well - best laid plans of mice and men etc......

Enjoy the show!

Thanks

Just like to say a big thanks to Nick and all the helpers at this years show - excellent organisation and very friendly as in previous years. Lawley Street seemed to be well received, so much so that I managed to sell it on its début!! :sungum:

Really good to catch up with old friends,make some new ones and put names to faces of the RM webers.

Already looking forward to next year with yet another new layout!! :mail:

Jez

Archived