Trent Valley North American Modellers -2012 Show

Northpoint

post-7898-0-30900700-1339491783.jpg

''Are you going to TVNAM this weekend?''

''No, I have to go to a family wedding''

I can't make it, but good luck to all those attending on Saturday. Look forward to seeing lots of pics.

regards,

Mal

I'll pop in for the morning with the little one, so apologies already for the screaming toddler!

Little darlings, aren't they..? I came home yesterday to find someone had dragged a chair over to the module (knocking a tripod over) to rearrange the road vehicles...

post-13979-0-49460100-1339615938_thumb.jpg

Two days to go till the biggest event of it's kind in the UK,12+layouts(all American),5+Traders

If your interested in anything American, this is the place to be,if you don't know anything about American railroads and want to find out more,come a long,we will all be pleased to answer any questions.

You never know you may end up on the darkside with us!!!

Here to, what looks like being a fantastic show,see you all there.

Ray

As it isn't actually raining I thought I'd have a trial loading of the Dan Patch line and it's support stands before the long journey to Lichfield.

Pleased to report that it all fits!

Really looking forward to operating with Jordan and the gang - see you there!

Dave

post-8889-0-88486300-1339683614_thumb.jpg

Dave

I would leave it in the car, it's going to pi** down tomorrow, well it is in Cumbria.

If there's anyone who can give a hand for a hour or so ( just so we can have lunch and a quick look round) i would be most greatfull?

Would be a shame to come all that way and not see the rest of the layouts,+ i want to take some photo's for those who can't make!!

Here looking to a great day

Ray

Dave

I would leave it in the car, it's going to pi** down tomorrow, well it is in Cumbria.

If there's anyone who can give a hand for a hour or so ( just so we can have lunch and a quick look round) i would be most greatfull?

Would be a shame to come all that way and not see the rest of the layouts,+ i want to take some photo's for those who can't make!!

Here looking to a great day

Ray

Ray - there is a small army of helpers for that very purpose. I intend to allocate a couple of guys to different sections with instructions to keep the operators, especially those who are single handed, supplied with tea/coffee and to allow them to have breaks.

So, you should be OK. :no:

Really looking forward to operating with Jordan and the gang - see you there!

Dave

Also sent by PM to Dave & Nick........

Hi Dave,

I am so sorry, but I/we won't be able to make it on Saturday. My father is seriously ill in hospital today. I just have no idea what will be happening by the weekend so I just can't commit to the Show. I am really sorry to let you down at the 11th hour but I'm sure you understand.

I know it's a feeble excuse to match Shortliners but it'll have to do...

Jordan, really sorry to hear your news, hope it all turns out okay.

Ray - there is a small army of helpers for that very purpose. I intend to allocate a couple of guys to different sections with instructions to keep the operators, especially those who are single handed, supplied with tea/coffee and to allow them to have breaks.

Nick, if you get short then give us a yell in our bit - I think we'll have 5 folk around but work for about 3 if single manned so I'm sure we could cover the odd break if needed.

I woke up earlier after what could only be described as a nightmare- someone was running Milwaukee electrics around Deepcar (we've had GG1's on there before), and there was a Zumba dance class in the Freemo room....

I'm beginning to think TVAM is cursed. First Jack has to pull out, then Jordan. Now I have to work this weekend on call. That means being within 60 mins of one of our secure sites. (insert your fave profanity here) This is the third year in a row that something has hijacked my attempt to trundle up the M1/M6 to see some 'merican & Canadian trains.

Nick, Ray, & co: piccies please and apologies. I was really looking forward to it.

I'm beginning to think TVAM is cursed. First Jack has to pull out, then Jordan. Now I have to work this weekend on call. That means being within 60 mins of one of our secure sites. (insert your fave profanity here) This is the third year in a row that something has hijacked my attempt to trundle up the M1/M6 to see some 'merican & Canadian trains.

Nick, Ray, & co: piccies please and apologies. I was really looking forward to it.

I'm sure this thread will be deluged with photos from tomorrow evening. I'll have my camera with me as no doubt will many others.

Archived