RMweb

EBay madness

Marcyg

First post on these forums so hello to everyone.

This bus is going for crazy money, is it ultra rare or has someone's child been a naughty boy at the computer?

http://www.ebay.co.u...b#ht_500wt_1414

Someone must really want this if it is genuine.

Is it your Bus that you are selling and you can't believe the madness of the bidding ?

Interesting that the 'under bidder' is 1p less than the 'winner' at £5,000.00 - I suspect someone is testing the system here!

Tony

Yes, two bidders one with a feedback score of seven, the other with no feedback history. The sweet aroma of rodents?

OTOH, all the sellers other auctions look pretty normal.

Wow 5K for for an OOC bus model, now if the successful bidder pays by Paypal because he want's buyer protection, that will be a Paypal fee of 3%, that in turn is a £145.63 fee for Paypal, the seller will be well miffed off with that !!!!

I wonder if this item will relisted due to "winning bidder being a time waster". Watch this space.

Wow 5K for for an OOC bus model, now if the successful bidder pays by Paypal because he want's buyer protection, that will be a Paypal fee of 3%, that in turn is a £145.63 fee for Paypal, the seller will be well miffed off with that !!!!

I wonder if this item will relisted due to "winning bidder being a time waster". Watch this space.

Can't wait to see what happens next...... :butcher:

Empty box with sound

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1423.l2649

The flip of the flap : the scrape of acetate against cardboard?

Just one point with this - these bids were placed before the 'additional information' was added by the seller - isn't there something about being able to withdraw bids if additional info is posted? Yes, I know it's been pointed out that it did mention 'box only' in the initial listing, but just a thought?

Mark

Just one point with this - these bids were placed before the 'additional information' was added by the seller - isn't there something about being able to withdraw bids if additional info is posted? Yes, I know it's been pointed out that it did mention 'box only' in the initial listing, but just a thought?

Mark

He has added the additional information that it is only a box after the bids, but in defence of the seller, he has put that it is a "Bachmann box from ....." in the title, and the original listing description says its a Bachmann Box from....,

But I think the seller has been taken by surprise of the initial bidding, and that is why he has added the bold "This auction is for the box only".

I did message the seller, he would be wiser to cancel the auction and relist whilst it is still a free listing week, this could turn very sour on him, once the winning bidder realises what he has actually bought !!!

• RMweb Gold

Something is going to go tits up with this one when it finishes, a case of read the description carefully chaps.

http://www.ebay.co.u...7#ht_500wt_1414

The case of the "Sound Box" is now down to £24.56, the 3rd bidder has cancelled their bid - Mistake on Bidding !!!!!!!!! I bet they are a relieved person

How much for a new Hornby mark 2 brake, a good DBSO conversion kit, the yellow paint and the decals?

Then how much for the time taken to do all the cutting and painting needed?

I think this one is on to a loser

And as I type this the auction ended with no bids.

How much for a new Hornby mark 2 brake, a good DBSO conversion kit, the yellow paint and the decals?

Then how much for the time taken to do all the cutting and painting needed?

I think this one is on to a loser

And as I type this the auction ended with no bids.

And 20 minuets it comes back on for another 7 days.

Do you think I would get much for this on E Bay as spares for a Network Rail banana sandwich?

post-158-0-87330700-1347225790.jpg

Sorry Colin but those bananas don't comply with EU regulations. They should be straight.

Health & safety will be after you :triniti:

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

There has been a riddiculously overpriced Lima NSE Class 47 on EBay for several weeks now keeps getting relisted automatically every 24 hours regular as clockwork to the point where I am beginning to suspect the seller has died in the meantime and it will be circulating on there forever.

• Like 3