EBay madness

Marcyg

• RMweb Gold

This seller doesn't know that there's a difference between EM & P4 http://www.ebay.co.u...=item4d064192c7 :(

I asked the seller which it was and this is the reply I received.

Dear colin_mcleod,

Hi, Thank you for your email.

But due to we do not know the scale, we have to sell them as EM or P4

Hope this helps

Modelrailwaystore

"Hope this helps" Not really!!

• Like 1

Sure, but he has put up a good set of photos, between the 3 Ns and the Z I would say 2 are EM, one probably P4, and the third does not have a good enough pic of the wheels and chassis to make a call.

Good bit is, the doubt may keep the price down, so if you have a bit to invest, buy measure, advertise properly and you should profit, mind you they are already going past my budget.

Regards

Keith

• RMweb Premium

http://www.ebay.co.u...D-/260947039876

Surely no more than 10 pounds at a trade stall?

Johnny

I hope the economy of Cartmel and the surrounds is benefitting from this trader..........................

(However, having ridden a bike through Cartmel last year, I'm not quite certain)

Cheers,

Mick

I hope the economy of Cartmel and the surrounds is benefitting from this trader..........................

(However, having ridden a bike through Cartmel last year, I'm not quite certain)

Cheers,

Mick

Did you get caught for a toll as everything in that area seems quite expensive :sungum:

[/color]

"Hope this helps" Not really!!

Perhaps if they want to be "Our mission is to be a 5 star professional e bay business" (sic), they should invest in a vernier or at least a ruler (Looks like EM to me).

(I would agree Keith that the Ns appear to be 1 EM and 1 P4 and the other possibly P4 - there seem to be plenty prepared to take a gamble!)

Edited by Il Grifone