Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Arnington

• 2 weeks later...

Evening,

Here's a few pics i took today after a running session trying to take my mind of the pain from root canal treatment i had a few day's ago. The actual root canal was painless, it's the pain i've experienced afterwards that's been the worst part! Going back Tuesday for stage 2 and not looking forward to it at all :(

Arnie

10776781405_045358ee25.jpg

60021 by Arnington, on Flickr

10776928194_e937463e4b.jpg

47580 by Arnington, on Flickr

10779661733_1cb0de8753.jpg

26037 by Arnington, on Flickr

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 7

Afternoon,

Thanks guy's. Well stage 2 of the root canal has been postponed now till December as i had such a bad infection the dentist couldn't fill the tooth permantely until evertything settles down. So i'm stuck with a temporary dressing in my tooth at the moment but the best thing is that i'm currently in no pain.... yay :) and because of that i've had ago at renumbering one of my peaks to a favourite of mine 45119, which had the NSE flash applied to its nose. Here's a pic of 119 passing light engine.

Cheers

Arnie

10885110824_418de4f3ef.jpg

Class 45119 by Arnington, on Flickr

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 4

Great pics.

I was offered root canal last year with a 50% chance the tooth would have to come out afterwards any way, so I had the tooth out and saved myself a couple of quid and a whole heap of pain. Good luck.

Cheers mate, Yeah i would of gone for having the tooth out if it was at the back but it's right at the front at the bottom :(

My filling has started to break up again,so im on painkillers til monday morning when the dentist is open :cry: pictures look great as always....

Cheers 66, Sorry to hear your going through pain also mate! I've definatley had enough of visits to the dentist :(

• 1 month later...

Evening,

After a few trips to Eastleigh in December i fancied a change and decided to go all upto date at Arnash. So some loco's were sold and now some new loco's and wagon's have arrived. I've also had a bit of a change around loco shed wise and now have two. One of them is based on the TMD at Peterborough which i'm still messing around with. I warn you i do have a different kind of shed on the layout too and it's in Colas livery! :) Here's a few pic's.

Cheers

Arnie

11781191415_dd9423dc2b.jpg

47727 by Arnington, on Flickr

11781197845_b318d1573a.jpg

37409 by Arnington, on Flickr

11761365816_3cd23ee8d8.jpg

New Shed by Arnington, on Flickr

11837529835_768e621e76.jpg

09013 Arnash Lane by Arnington, on Flickr

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 4

Looking good Arnie, there must be something in the air!

Eastleigh has seen a good mix of liveries recently, what's next a DCR 31??

Thanks Scott, yeah the last couple of times I've been to Eastleigh it has been great, always lots to see. I definitely wouldn't mind a DCR 31 and I'm pleased to see that Hornby have announced a Colas 56 this year.

Cheers

Arnie

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 2

Evening,

Just spent some time weathering up my first MOA wagon, which will eventually be part of a rake of these fine wagons. I'm still deciding if to add some graffiti to it? Alot of the pictures i have been studying of them show that quite a few of them are plastered in the stuff nowaday's! Here's a pic,

Cheers

Arnie

11838847304_f99f838e55.jpg

Ex EWS MOA Wagon by Arnington, on Flickr

• Like 2