Arnington

• 2 weeks later...

Evening,

Here's a few pics i took today after a running session trying to take my mind of the pain from root canal treatment i had a few day's ago. The actual root canal was painless, it's the pain i've experienced afterwards that's been the worst part! Going back Tuesday for stage 2 and not looking forward to it at all :(

Arnie

10776781405_045358ee25.jpg

60021 by Arnington, on Flickr

10776928194_e937463e4b.jpg

47580 by Arnington, on Flickr

10779661733_1cb0de8753.jpg

26037 by Arnington, on Flickr

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 7

Afternoon,

Thanks guy's. Well stage 2 of the root canal has been postponed now till December as i had such a bad infection the dentist couldn't fill the tooth permantely until evertything settles down. So i'm stuck with a temporary dressing in my tooth at the moment but the best thing is that i'm currently in no pain.... yay :) and because of that i've had ago at renumbering one of my peaks to a favourite of mine 45119, which had the NSE flash applied to its nose. Here's a pic of 119 passing light engine.

Cheers

Arnie

10885110824_418de4f3ef.jpg

Class 45119 by Arnington, on Flickr

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 4

Great pics.

I was offered root canal last year with a 50% chance the tooth would have to come out afterwards any way, so I had the tooth out and saved myself a couple of quid and a whole heap of pain. Good luck.

Cheers mate, Yeah i would of gone for having the tooth out if it was at the back but it's right at the front at the bottom :(

My filling has started to break up again,so im on painkillers til monday morning when the dentist is open :cry: pictures look great as always....

Cheers 66, Sorry to hear your going through pain also mate! I've definatley had enough of visits to the dentist :(

• 1 month later...

Evening,

After a few trips to Eastleigh in December i fancied a change and decided to go all upto date at Arnash. So some loco's were sold and now some new loco's and wagon's have arrived. I've also had a bit of a change around loco shed wise and now have two. One of them is based on the TMD at Peterborough which i'm still messing around with. I warn you i do have a different kind of shed on the layout too and it's in Colas livery! :) Here's a few pic's.

Cheers

Arnie

11781191415_dd9423dc2b.jpg

47727 by Arnington, on Flickr

11781197845_b318d1573a.jpg

37409 by Arnington, on Flickr

11761365816_3cd23ee8d8.jpg

New Shed by Arnington, on Flickr

11837529835_768e621e76.jpg

09013 Arnash Lane by Arnington, on Flickr

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 4

Looking good Arnie, there must be something in the air!

Eastleigh has seen a good mix of liveries recently, what's next a DCR 31??

Thanks Scott, yeah the last couple of times I've been to Eastleigh it has been great, always lots to see. I definitely wouldn't mind a DCR 31 and I'm pleased to see that Hornby have announced a Colas 56 this year.

Cheers

Arnie

Edited by Arnington
  • Like 2

Evening,

Just spent some time weathering up my first MOA wagon, which will eventually be part of a rake of these fine wagons. I'm still deciding if to add some graffiti to it? Alot of the pictures i have been studying of them show that quite a few of them are plastered in the stuff nowaday's! Here's a pic,

Cheers

Arnie

11838847304_f99f838e55.jpg

Ex EWS MOA Wagon by Arnington, on Flickr

• Like 2