Trebudoc in O Gauge, Videos, page 28, 29, 31 to 33 + 36

Andrew P

• RMweb Gold

Hi Andy,

Been following this with interest for a while and, as usual, like it a lot. I guess when you are talking decent money for each point you have to plan carefully!

There is a lot of operational interest for only three actual points - the fiddle yard arrangement seems a crutial factor in keeping down the number of scenic points.

Regards,

James

Andy - you disappoint me! Couldn't you have specified a slightly larger viaduct? The one above will only take me a day to build!

How about a model that's got 24 arches, 104 feet high and 440 yds long. Tell you what - we'll call it Ribblehead! If me and George start today we can probably build it from 2mm ply in about 5000 years!!

Jeff

Sorry Jeff, That was just the Branch one for starters, hahahheeeee :no:  

Andy :sungum:

Hi Andy,

Been following this with interest for a while and, as usual, like it a lot. I guess when you are talking decent money for each point you have to plan carefully!

There is a lot of operational interest for only three actual points - the fiddle yard arrangement seems a crutial factor in keeping down the number of scenic points.

Regards,

James

Thanks James, Yes I have learned that LESS IS MORE, :nono:

Andy :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

Andy, that was an interesting last post you made on KL. Details are on the thread.

Depending on when you want a viaduct, and how large it has to be, I'd love to build it. To be discussed...

You'll be pleased to learn that you are still "King of the Lunes" - look at KL for details!

Jeff

Andy, that was an interesting last post you made on KL. Details are on the thread.

Depending on when you want a viaduct, and how large it has to be, I'd love to build it. To be discussed...

You'll be pleased to learn that you are still "King of the Lunes" - look at KL for details!

Jeff

ARE YOU SURE IT SOULDN'T BE queen of the lunies?

Old Lune

I have had a busy day on T today :beee: and if all goes well it will be revield either later tonight ro in the morning, :O

Can you guess what it is yet? :no:             Come on Jeff, where are you? :scratchhead:

Andy, :sungum:  :sungum:  :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

I was wrong with my first guess about the fiddle yard. 

So I'm thinking a yard shed next to the coaling staithes, or maybe a yard crane next to the coal.

If not - you've weathered the platform - maybe the white edging....

Sorry, I'm a dunce!  :drag:

Jeff

I was wrong with my first guess about the fiddle yard. 

So I'm thinking a yard shed next to the coaling staithes, or maybe a yard crane next to the coal.

If not - you've weathered the platform - maybe the white edging....

Sorry, I'm a dunce!  :drag:

Jeff

BOTTOM OF THE CLASS :nono: , miles away, :no:  I will do that platform edge one day :beee:  BUT NOT NOW, :O hahahha

The Old Lune :sungum:

Edit,  NO Smoking in School,  hehheeee

Edited by Andrew P

• RMweb Premium

BOTTOM OF THE CLASS :nono: , miles away, :no:  I will do that platform edge one day :beee:  BUT NOT NOW, :O hahahha

The Old Lune :sungum:

Edit,  NO Smoking in School,  hehheeee

Ok, one more attempt (anybody watching - Andy is getting his own back, as this is what I did on my thread at the weekend)...

You've built a 3 foot extension/cassette storage system to allow additional rolling stock to be shunted in and out of the layout...

If not...erm, I give up. Lol.  :jester:

Jeff

Andy

At the speed you work at, it's probably trebled in size :jester:  with everything complete unless there are some new buildings required :O

Duncan

Cheers Duncan,

WRONG :butcher: but thanks for casting your vote, :drag:  hahahaaa :boast:

OL :sungum:

• RMweb Premium

It's not that viaduct that you and Jeff have been joking about it it? :laugh:

Kev - I hope not....as I don't remember building it!!!!!! YET!   :O  :O

Duncan - you could well be correct. He IS a fast worker!

Andy - between us we've scared everyone away from KL. Or maybe they just went to bed!

Jeff

Edited by Physicsman

• RMweb Premium

Splendid, Andy. Very effective display of the power of sound on a layout. Nicely filmed - it's easy to see why T is popular at exhibitions.

Looks like you had an enjoyable day. Look forward to part 2!

Jeff

Andy

Seiously impressed. Especialy like the black & white intro.

I need to see one of your layouts at an exhibition when my financial situation makes it viable.

Just sitting down to watch 'The Joy of (Train) Sets on BBC Four.

Duncan

• RMweb Premium

What a busy little station you have there, Andy.  Absolutely wonderful. 15minutes of pre-bedtime captivation and I only popped in to see what was going on.

Thanks for posting.

Waiting now for part 2.    :sungum:

Polly

Great Vestern Lune

• Like 1

Thanks to Jeff, Kev, Duncan, Polly and George for all your nice comments on the filming, it was my first attempt at filming, running trains and doing some sort of unscripted comentry all at the same time.

Also it was my first try at editing 20 different lots of filming and merging from one scene into another is not as easy as it looks.

I am about to start on Part 2 which should be on here later this afternoon/evening all being well.

Andy.