RMweb Newsletter

All done, bit disappointed not to have to add my bank account and date of birth though ..... :jester: :laugh: :devil:

heading to the naughty step .....

That's OK Ian just post them here and I or Andy will add them for you.

Now where is that free laptop promised on the buzzing pop up?

Problem is I subscribe to BRM through PocketMags. On my account page at PocketMags, there is no account number.

I think at one time I might have had an account at MROL but have not visited since RMWEB came along.

I guess I am ahead of your curve......

But don't get me started about PocketMags and no download capability of BRM for windows or mac. They think they are ahead of the curve but it will bite them.

But don't get me started about PocketMags and no download capability of BRM for windows or mac. They think they are ahead of the curve but it will bite them.

There's now a link on the Pocketmags homepage to an offline reader.

Regards

Richard

Regards

Richard

Richard

Unfortunately still only available for IPad Android and Kindle platforms. Not Windows/MAC. I have not found any such link on the Pocketmags homepage to a real offline reader for this group of products. They do not extend it to all of their magazine products.

ken

Andy,

I still have had no answer about whether having a pocketmags subscription to BRM qualifies.

Regards

Richard

I did finally find the download. Badly named setup exe file. Finally got install to run. Downloading my back issues now. Looks like it will take overnight.

All will be forgiven if this works. Silverlight reader version was like silverfish. Something for the exterminator.

Is there nothing you'll stop at to stop us modelling/housework/work/gardening? I'm all for this. It'll help the quiet night shifts/trips to Alderney pass so much easier.

When is this likely to start Andy? Are you waiting for a target figure of applicants? I am now on the list and waiting for issue 1.

One point, my confirmation email says I have signed up for Model Railways Live, which I didn't think I had. Is this the norm?

I guess the online subscription through pocketmags does not count. I got an email back from Warners that they only know about paper subscriptions. I will have to sign up for the newsletter as though I had no related subscriptions. Previously I referenced MROL but that is an Austrailian site.

I have foreboddings about this and will provide you only with the e-mail account I use for facebook and junk mail.

As they said in Germany Bad Humbug.....

When is this likely to start Andy? Are you waiting for a target figure of applicants? I am now on the list and waiting for issue 1.

One point, my confirmation email says I have signed up for Model Railways Live, which I didn't think I had. Is this the norm?

If you only ticked the RMweb.co.uk you should just get that newsletter. Let us know if it isn't so.

I'll do the first newsletter in a week or so.

I guess the online subscription through pocketmags does not count. I got an email back from Warners that they only know about paper subscriptions. I will have to sign up for the newsletter as though I had no related subscriptions. Previously I referenced MROL but that is an Austrailian site.

I have foreboddings about this and will provide you only with the e-mail account I use for facebook and junk mail.

As they said in Germany Bad Humbug.....

I believe it did say about only having records for printed subs. It's entirely up to you which email address you provide but I don't understand about 'forebodings'; I've been very clear about what you get for signing up.

• RMweb Gold

I'm all for it too. I was (and still am) registered on the Warners web site so it was just a button click. Looking forward to seeing what we get.

Well done Andy

The same goes for me I can't wait until the first edition :good:

• RMweb Gold

It would be interesting to know how many new Blogs, Layout Topic threads, entries to the 2012 Challenges, etc. there have been since the last Newsletter.

These would help highlight areas of the forum that are active, but not necessarily visited by the individual newsletter reader.

Stu

Not yet Rich; I've drafted up the first one but there's a bit of a backlog at the office in preparing this to be sent out.

There's a comp in this month's one to win this if anyone wants a go.

R3104mini.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived