The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Guest CLARENCE

And what an attractive bit of urban architecture it is too. Is it listed?

Only in my book of "Unusual Local Attractions"

David

Andy is still waiting for a reply as to whether Ms Bradbury will endorse the new range of RMweb rucksacks? :)

attachicon.gifrucksack.png

Why ?...why...... ??....do I always.... always,... pause,... to have a look at this post whilst scrolling down ?. 

I thought I'd grown out of it !

Edited by Ceptic
  • Like 2

Why ?...why...... ??....do I always.... always,... pause,... to have a look at this post whilst scrolling down ?. 

I thought I'd grown out of it !

Er, I hate to mention it Cep but it's also now on the previous page........................... Mind you it's an easy mistake to make.  I've done it myself...................

• Like 1

Er, I hate to mention it Cep but it's also now on the previous page........................... Mind you it's an easy mistake to make.  I've done it myself...................

I'm still getting over the Nerd Video you posted................. :drag:

Best, Pete.

Edited by trisonic

My dog died last summer (that didn't make me smile :cry:), and I wasn't ready to get a new one yet, but yesterday afternoon a rescue group I'm following on Facebook posted an urgent request for a foster home, for a dog living a few miles from me, who needed to be got out quickly to avoid being put to sleep. So I couldn't not offer to help, could I?

post-7091-0-59789500-1365697932.jpg

• Like 19

Previous page ?.....Thank goodness for that !...

...'Cept,....  I've got a yearning for another fix.....

• 2 weeks later...

As the trackside vegetation at Bentley Miniature Railway is getting to the height where Fudge could blend in and be difficult to see, it has been decided that he needs PPE. Today saw him showing off the first jacket that SWMBO has doctored for him.

post-7964-0-10095400-1367088590.jpg

• Like 10