Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Is he heading back to Canada, you think? I wish I had signed that petition....

Best, Pete.

Not if he's got any sense! The Canadians would like to ask him about an incident in Toronto.

By the way, has anyone EVER seen Miley Cirus and Justin Bieber in the same room, at the same time, stood next to each other?

By the way, has anyone EVER seen Miley Cirus and Justin Bieber in the same room, at the same time, stood next to each other?

No, why would we want to? 

Not if he's got any sense! The Canadians would like to ask him about an incident in Toronto.

I once saw a bearded tit.

There was a Peanuts Cartoon many years ago...

Peanuts, with a happy face is facing the girl in a pool of water (stood closely together)

The girl's saying "... I will not drown if you take it out.."

Imagination is a wonderful thing....  Hopefully I've understood the title of this Topic. :sungum:

Edited by Penlan
  • Like 1

There was a Peanuts Cartoon many years ago...

Peanuts, with a happy face is facing the girl in a pool of water (stood closely together)

The girl's saying "... I will not drown if you take it out.."

Imagination is a wonderful thing....  Hopefully I've understood the title of this Topic. :sungum:

"Peanuts" always makes me smile ...

I don't remember that particular cartoon, but "Peanuts" is the name of the strip - a name imposed by the syndicate which ran Charles Schulz's work, to Schulz's displeasure. The lead character's name is Charlie Brown.

And I suspect that Schulz would have been aghast at any inadvertent innuendo!