RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

9 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

But there's nothing to identify what it is. Is there a title or reference? 

It is Dad's Army: Ring Dem Bells, S8Ep1, forwarded 10 minutes in where Pike (in Wehrmacht grab) says "schweinhund".

I bet you've seen it many times.

• Thanks 1

• RMweb Premium

These are some of the ingredients for a cake "Baked to a traditional recipe, handed down the generations":

Modified Maize Starch, Emulsifier (E475, E471, E481), Stabilisers (E466, E415, E412), Vegetarian Whey Powder (Milk), Black Treacle (Cane Molasses, Invert Sugar Syrup), Raising Agents (E450i, E500ii), Flavouring, Salt, Colour (E150c), Preservatives (E202, E282), Acidity Regulator (E330)

Pull the other leg!

• Like 1
  • Funny 8

• RMweb Gold
14 hours ago, melmerby said:

These are some of the ingredients for a cake "Baked to a traditional recipe, handed down the generations":

Modified Maize Starch, Emulsifier (E475, E471, E481), Stabilisers (E466, E415, E412), Vegetarian Whey Powder (Milk), Black Treacle (Cane Molasses, Invert Sugar Syrup), Raising Agents (E450i, E500ii), Flavouring, Salt, Colour (E150c), Preservatives (E202, E282), Acidity Regulator (E330)

Pull the other leg!

E-numbers have been around for long enough to have been used by two or three generations by now; get with the plot, melmers!

• Like 2
  • Interesting/Thought-provoking 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
17 hours ago, melmerby said:

Pull the other leg!

3 hours ago, The Johnster said:

E-numbers have been around for long enough to have been used by two or three generations by now; get with the plot, melmers!

The other thing to remember, is that just because something 'is' an E number, doesn't mean it's artificial. IIRC, E numbers are just a way of classifying various additives, some of which are entirely natural (?)

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Premium
3 hours ago, PeterStiles said:

HELP!!

MY EYES!!

I CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE!!!

The penguins are the first picture...........

I suppose those with orange noses might be drunken nuns

😉

• Funny 3

• RMweb Gold

If anybody wishes to model a nudist colony then look no further. The Merten catalogue came today with some OHLE bits from Germany. Obviously this is a wholesome family forum, so I have tastefully censored the images to avoid any titillation or heart attacks. 20230116_154125.jpg.1006012e70280dd645f04e1147efbc30.jpg

• Like 5

• RMweb Premium
2 hours ago, 97406 said:

If anybody wishes to model a nudist colony then look no further. The Merten catalogue came today with some OHLE bits from Germany. Obviously this is a wholesome family forum, so I have tastefully censored the images to avoid any titillation or heart attacks. 20230116_154125.jpg.1006012e70280dd645f04e1147efbc30.jpg

Spoilsport!

• Agree 2
  • Funny 5

3 hours ago, 97406 said:

Am I alone in being a bit uneasy about the inclusion of  naked children in the set?  

Jim

• Agree 4

1 hour ago, luckymucklebackit said:

Am I alone in being a bit uneasy about the inclusion of  naked children in the set?  

Jim

Definitely dodgy. Going by the hairstyles and moustaches, the concept is definitely 70s in style so they must produce them without much thought as to what is actually being made.

The problem, as far as the manufacturers would see it, is probably the tool produces all their nudey figures and they would have to scrap all the product line to eliminate that particular set.

The way things are nowadays, that might be a good idea!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1