Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Most grandparents say they ought to have had the grandchildren first. May she have a long and happy life.

I was forwarded this picture by a friend - if you look closely, the 'Open' sign is from Bachmann - does anyone recognise the shop?

post-16840-0-56250200-1352126509.jpg

• Like 12

I don't think I've noticed 32 'likes' before.

Well done Ashers.

Thank you! Animals and babies melt hearts, I think. There have been nearly 70 "likes" for pictures of Alice on Facebook!

Today she is being taken to her older brother's Nursery to meet the staff there. William is excited to be going back to his "Dragonflies" group.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Whilst fishing the Ottawa river in Ontario with my Canadian friend Greg, this little critter made me smile.

He took particular exception to me fishing below his dray, and was hurling acorns at me until I moved.

A squirrel with attitude.

Neil

post-6925-0-72953300-1352454851.jpg

• Like 14

Saw this on the way home in Exeter the other day, made me smile:

If anyone's interested, the "Hindi" style font for the argee bhaji shop is freely downloadable as Samarkan. If anyone knows a similar font in the more "rounded" South Indian style, like Tamil or Malayalam, but spelling out English letters, do let me know!

Meanwhile, which of these looks tastiest?

post-6971-0-53252000-1352559270.png