The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Things that make you :)

Andy Y

Not animal related unless you count my students as animals. One of them has just sent this to me.

====

I am passing this on to you because it definitely worked for me today, and we all could probably use more calm in our lives.

Some doctor on television this morning said that the way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started. So I looked around my house to see things I'd started and hadn't finished and, before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Chardonnay, a bodle of Baileys, a butle of wum, a pockage of Prunglies, tha mainder of bot Prozic and Valum scriptins, the res of the chesescke an a box a choclets.

Yu haf no idr how bludy guod I feel rite now.

Plaese sned dhis orn to dem yu fee ar in ned ov iennr paece.

• RMweb Gold

Graffiti on one of the vending machines found commonly in Gentleman's lavatories

(wish I photographed it but was in the 1970s, at Bristol Parkway station incidentally!)

"That was the worst chewing gum I've ever tasted"

Neil

Edited by Downendian
  • Like 5

Too dark to take a pic - but just noticed the slogan on the side of one of our Cadbury vending machines:

"Pleasure - at the touch of a button"

Wonder what they're selling?

Graffiti on one of the vending machines found commonly in Gentleman's lavatories

(wish I photographed it but was in the 1970s, at Bristol Parkway station incidentally!)

And there is the answer to Coombe Barton's question :jester:

....Britain's finest And he told me how to take a picture with my new fangled iphone at the Theatre of Dreams

A talking horse?

Now this one is one of my own, taken on a trip to Copenhagen some months ago. A Viking bicycle. Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Pah. You'd treat that with dis Dane.....

Edited by Horsetan
  • Like 3

Neil

Bet the bubbles were pretty good though.

• Like 1