Bachmann class 57/3 Network Rail livery

Swifty11

It does include a black plastic oblong speaker enclosure in the accessory bag which surprised me as an extra item. Very pleased with the loco, some very neat printing on all the little notices along the lower body side and all the bogie pipe work painted too. Runs very smoothly and was a great price from Crafty Hobbies in Barrow.

Thanks

Mark

Bachmann have done a fantastic job with this model, im very impressed with mine. Its lived up to my expectations as one of my most wanted models of the year. If anyones interested ive took a range of detailed close up shots and posted it on Youtube. If you fancy a look check out my channel - Apache Bravo.

Sutty :)

Bachmann have done a fantastic job with this model, im very impressed with mine. Its lived up to my expectations as one of my most wanted models of the year. If anyones interested ive took a range of detailed close up shots and posted it on Youtube. If you fancy a look check out my channel - Apache Bravo.

Sutty :)

just looked, it appears not to have loaded/ not on yet

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • RMweb Premium

Seems that being the subject of a model has been a curse for 57312.  Firstly Bachmann managed to choose the only one that subsequently got a name, now it has apparently suffered a serious mechanical failure and is now a Christmas Tree donating parts to the others.

I think I will renumber mine pronto...

Archived