Bachmann class 57/3 Network Rail livery

Swifty11

Ah , ok. Taking more RHTT in house. Attractive locos but therein lies the problem of modern ops , they are very specific in their use you can't just hang them off the front of any train.

As the 57/3s spread their wings you will se them on most engineers trains down south as well, eventually they will be common place on them but it will be a year or two until they are hauling a variety of trains for lots of companies

• RMweb Premium

Picked up mine from AC Models in Eastleigh yesterday...apparently they were only delivered the day before.

According to the Bachmann rep at the Manchester show, they're not due until early November when he consulted his list................. Maybe the post takes awhile to get oop norf? :jester:

Cheers,

Mick

According to the Bachmann rep at the Manchester show, they're not due until early November when he consulted his list................. Maybe the post takes awhile to get oop norf? :jester:

Cheers,

Mick

Sadly it's true but Olivia's trains and a few others have them

According to the Gaugemaster website they're in stock and ready to ship!

Thanks

• RMweb Premium

Just picked up mine from my local boxshifter and am looking at the bag of bits and for the life of me cannot figure out what the black plastic box is for? :scratchhead:

it is a really nice model and bit of paint on the pipes n that n it changes again n buffers with some matt black look better than the standard plastic looking ones

Ok, I'll bare that in mind when I detail my model

OK this is odd because none of the big model shops have them in stock and say they won't have them till next month :scratchhead: :dontknow:

Cheers

James

I think the deal is that they are giving them to small retailers at a higher cost and the bigger retailers at lower cost but later on, they probably have more buying power and Bachmann have a deal with them, later they are cheaper they are?

• RMweb Premium

OK this is odd because none of the big model shops have them in stock and say they won't have them till next month :scratchhead: :dontknow:

http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/62455-Bachmann-class-573-network-rail-livery/page__st__25&do=findComment&comment=806929

Cheers,

Mick

Archived