The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

Wishing You All On RMweb A Happy 2013

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

With the help of my eldest daughter and a bit of Word may I offer you this and say Happy 2013 to Andy Y and all of you on this superb forum.

Cheers to RMweb. Feel free to add your own photo.

post-126-0-44244500-1356981958_thumb.jpg

No picture from me as I have trouble working the camera with my paws. I would just like to wish one and all the very best.

With very few exceptions you have given me little to do this year for which I genuinely thank you.

What's new for Thirteen, who can tell?

Scots eight-wheeler or vajazzled Fell

Maybe the Halewood cartrain in N

Or will the Danes surprise us again?

The Southern mob and the NE crew

Feeling they've been short-changed too

This time last year it was all BP froth

Didn't take long for that to wear off

The Hornby thread ran to a million pages

The Mods hadn't felt so much heat in ages

But have we had it so good - Never

The future's bright, it's Design Clever

Here's to a Fantastic 2013, Cheers!

• RMweb Premium

Happy New Year to RMWeb.

My thoughts are particularly with those who have to work tonight - emergency services, hospital staff, transport workers, hospitality trade and anyone else - a Special New Year to you when you get to celebrate it.

Not posted from my shed, but wife's work PC where I'm helping out reset three function rooms from New Year's Eve parties to breakfast settings for 100 people...............

This is just a lull in the proceedings waiting for the party-goers to go before we roll into action.

Might get home for a drink about 3am. 4am

Cheers,

Mick

Edit: home time amended - just winding down now

Happy new year to all those who play a part in this forum, from the occasional anonymous reader through to the most conscientious poster. Oh, and not forgetting Andy, without whom you would not be reading this as well as those who carry out the moderating of this forum in their own time without any reward apart from a job well done.

Here's to 2013....

• RMweb Premium

HNY folks, doubt there will be much done on BCB later today, it's a bit past my bed time.

Best wishes to all, even those with GWR affiliations;-p

Less than 360 days to Xmas and around 350 to the next Hornby release frothathon.

Cheers all

Archived