Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Gold

D6318 waits for the road at Engine Wood, whilst shadowing a 'Western'-hauled excursion train over the Somerset & Dorset:

post-57-128129672002.jpg

A few years earlier, 44422 shunts the yard at Engine Wood:

post-57-128129886221.jpg

The above photo and digital sky cleverness by Chris Nevard, courtesy of Hornby Magazine

• Like 8

D6318 waits for the road at Engine Wood, whilst shadowing a 'Western'-hauled excursion train over the Somerset & Dorset:

post-57-128129672002.jpg

A few years earlier, 44422 shunts the yard at Engine Wood:

post-57-128129886221.jpg

The above photo and digital sky cleverness by Chris Nevard, courtesy of Hornby Magazine

Get windscreen wipers fitted to that class 22, CK.;)

• RMweb Gold

One of my recently weathered Presflos on Dave Spencers Penrhos layout.

post-7400-128180929975_thumb.jpg

I really like these - but please tell me, did it start out life as a grey one, which has had a lot of rust added, or a bauxite one, which has had some cement grey added?

I really like these - but please tell me, did it start out life as a grey one, which has had a lot of rust added, or a bauxite one, which has had some cement grey added?

Standard Bachmann finish weathered Tim - I have one of these myself.

Adam

As Adam said they are bauxite with the grey added, I was quite surprised when I researched for photos to work from, the Bauxite ones on Paul Bartletts site were remarkable clean so I didn't go too mad. My previous airfix ones are APCM grey and all the pics of those were very dirty.

• RMweb Premium

Although I would love to take the credit for these buildings, sadly I cannot.

post-6831-128190513184_thumb.jpg

post-6831-128190514436_thumb.jpg

post-6831-128190516384_thumb.jpg

post-6831-12819051719_thumb.jpg

These are heavily modified Kestrel kits, and are the work of one of our club members. The attention to deal is quite exquisite, and all the more impressive bearing in mind his main area of interest is H0... Unfortunately, the pink background ain't too good... I really need to do something to show these off better...

• Like 2

Had Mike Wild from Hornby mag taking some pictures today for a future article, took a few myself as well.

I rather like this one in particular, unedited, I did think about cropping the road way a bit but then decided to leave it to give a better impression of depth.

post-110-128155326257_thumb.jpg

Did the kebab van arrive late today? Only I see there isn't any smoke coming out of it yet... ;)