Please use M,M&M only for topics that do not fit within other forum areas. All topics posted here await admin team approval to ensure they don't belong elsewhere.

How realistic are your models? Photo challenge.

Pugsley

• RMweb Premium
22 minutes ago, westerner said:

How realistic are YOUR models????????

Pendon is a team effort. There is some of my work in that  picture.

• Like 10
  • Round of applause 2
  • Friendly/supportive 4

I apologise 4069, unfortunately your name is not on your post, I was refering to the snowy scene taken by a visitor.

I have visited Pendn many times and it has always inspired me and i think the modellng of the team involved is is awe inspiring.

• Like 7

• RMweb Gold
On 25/01/2024 at 10:44, westerner said:

I apologise 4069, unfortunately your name is not on your post, I was refering to the snowy scene taken by a visitor.

I have visited Pendn many times and it has always inspired me and i think the modellng of the team involved is is awe inspiring.

No need to offer an apology, Alan. Whilst the modelling is utterly wonderful and undeniably Pendon, the poster did not make clear any involvement they may have had so simply plonking a piccie of Pendon into a thread entitled "How realistic are your models? " is, at face value, not in the spirit of a thread which promotes showcasing your own individual efforts. 

Rob. 

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
31 minutes ago, Captain Kernow said:

Very nice, Alan.

They could almost be having a rest from working the weedkilling train in the Forest!

I sort of hope not, as they are somewhat blocking an access track to something.  OTOH, the crews are aboard so shifting them out of the way if needed wouldn't be a problem.

• Like 2