The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

It's a heartache

beast66606

I am far from a fan of. Eurovision however Bonnie Tyler is still capable of belting her greatest hits out and still looks hot.

It does not matter which singer we use for our entry as we will not get anywhere as this event has become so politiised and has no relevance to the songs, be them good or bad.

XF

Thanks for the warning. That date is now in my diary for me to be doing something much more enjoyable and entertaining like watching my toenails growing.

Eurovision is just another example of TV sh*t* such as Big Brother, Ant & Dec, X Factor, Ant & Dec, Britain's Got No talent, I'm a Z List Celebrity, (did i mention Ant & Dec?) that I would gladly pay NOT to watch.

Grumpy of Neilston.

• RMweb Premium

You forgot to mention the very worst one of the lot:  The Only Way is Essex.

I could say more but the Mods would lock the thread.  And ban me for life.  And that'd be a proper life sentence like wot they have in the USA, not the few years they get over here.  But that's another story...

polybear

• RMweb Gold

Thanks for the warning. That date is now in my diary for me to be doing something much more enjoyable and entertaining like watching my toenails growing.

Eurovision is just another example of TV sh*t* such as Big Brother, Ant & Dec, X Factor, Ant & Dec, Britain's Got No talent, I'm a Z List Celebrity, (did i mention Ant & Dec?) that I would gladly pay NOT to watch.

Grumpy of Neilston.

Er, if you have a TV licence, you DO pay not to watch...

• RMweb Premium

I once tried a sat-nav which had Bonnie Tyler's voiceover. Bloody thing kept telling me to turn around. Every now and then it fell apart.....

Was yours a Sony too, ours fell apart when it insisted on a u turn on the M6.

• RMweb Gold

I think The Who should have been chosen and then they played 'Won't Get Fooled Again' at full blast.We don't want to win as we can't afford to put the damn show on.

Archived