RMweb

A Nod To Brent - a friendly thread, filled with frivolity, cream teas and pasties. Longing for the happy days in the South Hams 1947.

gwrrob

• RMweb Gold

For me, this will be the year of coach kit investments (Geen, Comet, Worsley) and Kernow's 1361, and that will be about it, unless a Danish 47xx hoves into view... 

CoY

Don't forget the Bachmann post war liveried Hall I got for us. :read: 

• Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Don't forget the Bachmann post war liveried Hall I got for us. :read:

And at long last we have an 87E Castle :imsohappy: Yes I know it's the wrong era but it does have a single chimney and a Collett tender.Roy White will be smiling.Guilty as charged...... :yahoo:

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Paul Isles was also correct in saying the Colletts would take a year out in GWR livery but I see they'll be available in blood and custard.Good to see the NE full brake back too assuming they get the teak effect right of course.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Paul Isles was also correct in saying the Colletts would take a year out in GWR livery but I see they'll be available in blood and custard.Good to see the NE full brake back too assuming they get the teak effect right of course.

Lets hope so both teams have gone heavily into reliveries and a small amount of new tooling which is no surprise and I do want one of those brakes. 

As for the Colletts I still want 2 all 3rds crest livery, they might go full circle with them next year.

You Southern modellers are being well spoilt this week.....

The Friends of ANTB Association have been busy over the festive period remodelling/repainting the station building and modifying the station signage to make future visiting Southern Railway stock feel more at home on ANTB.

post-9751-0-82624600-1515431190.jpg

They have also laid a new avoiding line so that GWR stock can pass by virtually unremarked when the occasion demands it.

post-9751-0-97445900-1515432444.jpg

• Like 8

• RMweb Gold

The Friends of ANTB Association have been busy over the festive period remodelling/repainting the station building and modifying the station signage to make future visiting Southern Railway stock feel more at home on ANTB.

attachicon.gifbrentorsign.jpg

They have also laid a new avoiding line so that GWR stock can pass by virtually unremarked when the occasion demands it.

attachicon.gifBRENTORA.jpg

Brent or nothing more like. :jester: