RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

My girlfriend asked me if I had ever weed in the shower.

I answered, Yes a couple of times, accidentally.
She said, Your'e disgusting! What do you mean accidentally?
I replied These things happen sometimes when you're having a sh!t.
  • Like 1

A man has had enough of city life and all that it entails so he decides to move to the country and buy a farm. After several trips to view some properties he eventually comes across I farm he thinks he will like.

Advertised as "Award winning farm situated in the beautiful South Hams of Devon. 200 acres of mixed crops and prized animals. Urgent sale needed."

So the guy quickly travels down to Devon and visits the farm as it sound ideal.

The old farmer takes him on a tour of the farm and its surrounding land.

"These are my prize dairy cows" said the old guy, "You'll get plenty of thick cream and fresh milk from them"

"Here are my show winning laying chickens, they'll give you enough fresh eggs to sell every day and have some for yourself"

The city gent thinks this is great, everything seems to be just as he wanted.

The last stop was the old guys prize winning porkers which he was extremely proud of.

"These pigs have won just about every prize in the country including the National Championship."

"That's fantastic" said the city gent, "but I can't help noticing that the pig over in the corner has a wooden leg"

The farmer replied "That's easy son, when you've got champion pigs this good, you don't eat them all at once."

Depressed?  That reminds me of the time I was driving along a country road in Southern Ontario (Canada) when we came upon a church at the edge of a small town.  A large sign was displayed outside which I read as I drove along - and nearly swerved off the road as a result. 

The sign read:

Depressed, Worried, Frustrated?

Remember Moses was a basket case once. . .

Stan

From Roger's Profanisaurus

(to have) Lynda Bellingham's* fingertips

the result of breaching the single ply.....

*erstwhile OXO mum who did much cube crumbling.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

I hear that the threat of the sack has caused Jeremy Clarkson to become depressed so he phoned the Samaritans. When he gave his name they hung up on him. :jester:

Edited by PhilJ W
  • Like 2

Two ladies meeting for coffee. One from Kelvinside, Glasgow, the other from Morningside, Edinburgh.

Kelvinside Lady: "Och, our rates are just terrible! Do you have big rates in Morningside?"

Morningside Lady: "Heavens no! There are no rates in Morningside. Maybe a few small maice, but no rates."