The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod

Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

4 hours ago, CameronL said:

Even when you try to drag "The Forum Jokes Thread" back, kicking and screaming, to actually having a joke in it, you get diverted into an existential crisis. Can't win...

Kicking and screaming?

Wouldn't it be more sensitive and productive to lead the thread back on course gently by the hand?

• Agree 3

6 minutes ago, Hroth said:

Kicking and screaming?

Wouldn't it be more sensitive and productive to lead the thread back on course gently by the hand?

It would seem possible that even the more vociferous of posters might be distracted by such an attention grabbing personal approach.

• Funny 1

• RMweb Premium
13 minutes ago, Chris116 said:

At this rate I shall have to buy another pack of Penguin biscuits!

Cue a penguin joke.

A penguin was driving his car one hot summers day when it suddenly breaks down.

He takes it to the nearest mechanic to get it fixed. The mechanic says "I'm sorry but it is going to take 2 hours to repair it".

The penguin is really hot so asks the mechanic if there is a place nearby where he might be able to cool off.

The mechanic says "yes, there is an ice cream cafe 100 metres up the road there".

The penguin thanks him and waddles on up to the ice cream parlour to enjoy a nice big vanilla flavoured ice cream.

After enjoying his ice cream he waddles back to see the mechanic who says to him "Hey there, it looks like you have blown a seal"

The penguin replies "No no no, it is just vanilla ice cream"

• Round of applause 4
  • Funny 14
  • Friendly/supportive 1

I'm writing a play called "Tornado!"  I'm on the first draft.

The unions told me they were not happy about the scenery though, but it should soon blow over...

Bye! 

SLAM! 

• Funny 7

10 minutes ago, 33C said:

I'm writing a play called "Tornado!"  I'm on the first draft.

The unions told me they were not happy about the scenery though, but it should soon blow over...

Let's hope the Health & Safety people don't catch wind of it.

• Like 1
  • Round of applause 2

On 03/10/2023 at 12:10, Steamport Southport said:

The English have always spoke English. Saw it in a documentary about Cleopatra and some Romans.

386587004_10230237128422566_2753594206525373945_n.jpg.a04ab5a43ecb72e5436fb55c9ded3d16.jpg

• Agree 1
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 14

• RMweb Premium

I heard a little snippet from a known CC denier tonight.

Apparently we in Melbourne Australia, are getting the type of weather that Sydney used to get up to about 4 years ago. Also Sydney is getting Brisbane weather of the same vintage.

The reason, the Earth has shifted on it's axis, about 5%! I didn't bother saying anything, but obviously it's BS, because the Earth is flat!

• Agree 1
  • Funny 8
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, kevinlms said:

I heard a little snippet from a known CC denier tonight.

Apparently we in Melbourne Australia, are getting the type of weather that Sydney used to get up to about 4 years ago. Also Sydney is getting Brisbane weather of the same vintage.

The reason, the Earth has shifted on it's axis, about 5%! I didn't bother saying anything, but obviously it's BS, because the Earth is flat!

Maybe it slopes a bit....?

• Craftsmanship/clever 1
  • Funny 1

On 04/10/2023 at 19:30, Sidecar Racer said:

You can't use the word Dw##f these days , it's totally politically incorrect , you have to say

' people of limited stature ' .

Just to test whether the Mods agree with you...

A dwarf has been pick pocketed. Police are surprised that anyone could stoop so low.

• Like 3
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

A man with tickets to the football final finds his seat and relaxes. As he sits down, a man comes down and asks if anyone is sitting in the seat next to him.

"No", he says. "The seat is empty."

"That's incredible", said the stranger. "Who in their right mind would have a seat like this for the football final and not use it?"

"Well, actually, the seat belongs to me. I was supposed to come with my wife, but she passed away. This is the first final we haven't been to together since we got married.."

The stranger replies, "Oh...I'm sorry to hear that. That's terrible. Couldn't you find someone else - a friend or relative, or even a neighbour to take the seat?"

The man shakes his head. "No. They're all at the funeral."

• Like 2
  • Funny 14