Users will currently see a stripped down version of the site until an advertising issue is fixed. If you are seeing any suspect adverts please go to the bottom of the page and click on Themes and select IPS Default. ×
RMweb

The Forum Jokes Thread

Colin_McLeod
Message added by AY Mod,

Sexist, racist or religious jokes aren't funny - keep them to yourself!

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, Hroth said:

And another Cracker*......

Q: Why do cows wear bells?

A: Because their horns don't work!

Highlight the answer for the answer....

* They'll keep on coming until I stop.  Muahahahahaaaaa...

Because their horns don't work. They don't really need to include an answer, do they?

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

• RMweb Gold
35 minutes ago, Deeps said:

My wife gave me a glove as a present, a single glove. Apparently, she took advantage of a Black Friday deal which had goods at 50% off.

I often get given one glove as a present. I'm a keen golfer ;)

• Informative/Useful 1

• RMweb Gold
6 hours ago, PhilJ W said:

image.png.3f391bc9557555f876fab528e3e528f9.png

Back in the early 90's I worked with the guy who got the dart in his head. He said he didn't know it had happened and was wondering why everyone was staring at him - eventually his friend did tell him. Luckily he had a lot more hair at the time than the above guy in the cartoon.

He brought in all the newspaper clipping about it. Strangely enough no one had pointed out that there was a big picture of his face on the front page underneath the headline 'The ugly face of football'. He did not appreciate me bringing up that point!

He seemed to be a person beset by strange problems. I remember him coming into work a little late and a little wide eyed. On his way to work he was just coming out the newsagent when the house next door just collapsed all over his car.

Rob

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 2
  • Friendly/supportive 3

1 hour ago, 30851 said:

Back in the early 90's I worked with the guy who got the dart in his head. He said he didn't know it had happened and was wondering why everyone was staring at him - eventually his friend did tell him. Luckily he had a lot more hair at the time than the above guy in the cartoon.

He brought in all the newspaper clipping about it. Strangely enough no one had pointed out that there was a big picture of his face on the front page underneath the headline 'The ugly face of football'. He did not appreciate me bringing up that point!

He seemed to be a person beset by strange problems. I remember him coming into work a little late and a little wide eyed. On his way to work he was just coming out the newsagent when the house next door just collapsed all over his car.

Rob

I think you are about twenty years out with that one!

Manchester Derby about 1977 ISTR. But might have been against Liverpool, Everton or Leeds. Definitely a United fan.

• Friendly/supportive 1

21 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

Manchester Derby about 1977 ISTR. But might have been against Liverpool, Everton or Leeds. Definitely a United fan.

I can remember a picture of a fan being carried out of an Old Firm match with a kitchen knife stuck in his head. That would have been 1972. My first trip to Scotland.

• Interesting/Thought-provoking 1

• RMweb Gold
59 minutes ago, Steamport Southport said:

Yep - i worked with him in the 90's. The dart incident itself happened around 77 long before I met him.

Rob

• Like 1

I've got another...

Q: When is a boat just like snow?

A: When its adrift...

As a seasonal thought, if you can't highlight the answer line, the answer is repeated below. To be honest, its not worth bothering about.

A: When its adrift.  (geddit?)

• Funny 2

• RMweb Premium
11 minutes ago, Hroth said:

I've got another...

Q: When is a boat just like snow?

A: When its adrift...

As a seasonal thought, if you can't highlight the answer line, the answer is repeated below. To be honest, its not worth bothering about.

A: When its adrift.  (geddit?)

I just left the supermarket where I noticed that they were flogging off Christmas crackers for 25% of the price of last week.

Perhaps I should buy a box, just for the jokes?

• Agree 4
  • Round of applause 1

• RMweb Premium
26 minutes ago, kevinlms said:

I just left the supermarket where I noticed that they were flogging off Christmas crackers for 25% of the price of last week.

Perhaps I should buy a box, just for the jokes?

You could keep them for next year... PLEASE!

• Agree 2
  • Funny 3
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium

“After being married for 50 years, I took a careful look at my wife one day and said,

‘Fifty years ago we had a cheap house, a junk car, slept on a sofa bed and watched a

10-inch black and white TV, but I got to sleep with a hot 23-year-old girl every night.

Now, I have a $500,000 home, a $45,000 car, a nice big bed and a large screen TV,

but I'm sleeping with a 69-year-old woman. It seems to me that you're not holding

up your side of things.’

My wife is a very reasonable woman.

She told me to go out and find a hot 23-year-old girl and she would make sure that I

would once again be living in a cheap house, driving a junk car, sleeping on a sofa bed

and watching a 10-inch black and white TV.

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.”

• Like 2
  • Round of applause 2
  • Funny 15

3 hours ago, Sidecar Racer said:

Aren't older women great? They really know how to solve an old guy's problems.”

Not only that, they tell you about all the problems you didn't even know you had, and then how to solve them.

Edited by CameronL
Typo
  • Round of applause 1
  • Funny 4