Stafford Railway Circle Exhibition

ELTEL

• RMweb Premium

FIRST BCB appearance in the West Midlands

Matters of county and regional boundaries aside, the show does mark a significant milestone for the layout since this will be its first appearance at a non-RMweb/BRM organised event.

Have you got the cream teas sorted for the BCB team ?

I can see we need to compile a rider before we accept invites to any other shows; no cream tea = no BCB  :dontknow: 

• RMweb Premium

All the way to Staffordshire and no sign of a Titanic beer :O  :O ,oh the plum porter!!

Ray

Yes I agree but unfortunately the Hotel seem to be unable to sell Titanic Ales

As I am drinking on now it would have been my first choice

There is however a Titanic Pub in Stafford

• RMweb Premium

STAFFORD RAILWAY CIRCLE EXHIBITION UPDATE WEDNESDAY 29th FEBRUARY

By popular request we have now updated our exhibition page with the latest weather forecast for Stafford over the Exhibition weekend

We have also reinstated the fantastic list of some of the best demonstrators in the chosen subjects, please do take the time to have chat on your visit

All the details at wow.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk.

Terry

• RMweb Premium

Great picture taken by Andy York of New Byford one of my favorite layouts.

If you check our website you will find two photographs of each of the forty plus layouts that will be at the exhibition.

wow.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk

Terry

• RMweb Gold

There is ceertaanily some variety there :)

http://www.staffordrailwaycircle.org.uk/exhibition.php

Indeed so Mickey - definitely one of those 'spoilt for choice' shows where time will preclude a decent visit to every layout (even if the milling hordes don't get in the way) but at least I've printed the 'bus timetable and I can but hope that Stafford station isn't freezing cold as my train/'bus connections are all in the region of 30+ minutes or riding on a wing and a prayer jobbies.

Archived