SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

Really? Better tell Apple as they have never offered those! They went straight from 7 to 8. Could be a 5S, SE, 6S or 7Plus?

https://everymac.com/systems/apple/iphone/index-iphone-specs.html

IT says on the back 'Genuine Apole product made in HongKong'

Do you think I've been conned by the very persuasive vendor in the street market at Marrakech who sold it  to me for £50 and a photo of my wife's camel?

Edited by bigwordsmith

• RMweb Gold

IT says on the back 'Genuine Apole product made in HongKong'

Do you think I've been conned by the very persuasive vendor in the street market at Marrakech who sold it  to me for £50 and a photo of my wife's camel?

You have a wife with a camel? We are not worthy to be on the same forum!

You have a wife with a camel? We are not worthy to be on the same forum!

Abdul the BulBul Emir, thought my wife was a 'most divine and worthy woman' when he saw the picture on my old iphone showing  her surrounded by a whole group of them

Ah the joys of photoshoppery 

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Abdul the BulBul Emir, thought my wife was a 'most divine and worthy woman' when he saw the picture on my old iphone showing  her surrounded by a whole group of them

Wasn't he the snake in the grass in some TV add for a beer?

Don't know about camels, but my wife's always got the hump (or two),

First broadcast in Variety Bandbox 1949

• RMweb Gold

Don't know about camels, but my wife's always got the hump (or two),

First broadcast in Variety Bandbox 1949

Mine too.

Btw didn't Bandbox run into the 50's and started with a little fat bloke yelling Wakey Woe Joe.

Mine too.

Btw didn't Bandbox run into the 50's and started with a little fat bloke yelling Wakey Woe Joe.

Not sure about that but, it did involve a young Arthur English, who much later was Mrs Slocombe's pussy Mr Harman in 'Are You Being Served'.

Miss Brahms

Edited by vaughan45

On another thread our Stu said he was off to somewhere called Camborne. :dontknow:

I do hope he has the correct paper work so he can get out. :rtfm: :scared:

To quote the words of Jethro, I hope he’s on the right train, “ cos that train don’t stop at Camborne on Wednesdays”

Tim T

• RMweb Gold

I did drive into Camborne, and did stop at The Emporium in Trellowarren Street, where upon I did purchase some goodly items.

I did then, by stealth & cunning, make my escape and thus return to my journey's origin.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

It is, by a country mile, the best place in Camborne on a Sunday.

Or any other day?

Mine too.

Wasn't that the Billy Cotton Band Show?

Edited by St Enodoc

I did drive into Camborne, and did stop at The Emporium in Trellowarren Street, where upon I did purchase some goodly items.

I did then, by stealth & cunning, make my escape and thus return to my journey's origin.

Of no particular interest, but in my worthy employment in the halcyon days of early TV around the counties of Devon and Cornwall, there was a TV store on Trellowarren St that was on my list of service shops.

Brian

Of no particular interest, but in my worthy employment in the halcyon days of early TV around the counties of Devon and Cornwall, there was a TV store on Trellowarren St that was on my list of service shops.

Brian

Did you need regular servicing back in those days then Brian?

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Last evening, following a lot of information that CK has managed to obtain, I managed to get a second Cobalt (already fitted underboard but not connected) wired up, switched and working. I also removed a DCC 80 and rewired my first installed Cobalt so that it op's the froggy. Might sound simples but when they both worked, nothing exploded and nothing caught fire and trains still ran, I was quite pleased. Only temporary switches though as the 'real deal' switches are yet to be sorted. I thought that Peco PL23s were going to be used, however, on reading the vague instructions, I can't work out how they connect to a Cobalt! Doh!  Fortunately my visitor helped clarify that little misunderstanding.

I may rethink that idea and return to my DSfx8 set up; unsure at the moment.

Today I have a guest up The Junction and hopefully we shall sort some issues and play trains.

P

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 5

• RMweb Gold

Last evening, following a lot of information that CK has managed to obtain, I managed to get a second Cobalt (already fitted underboard but not connected) wired up, switched and working. I also removed a DCC 80 and rewired my first installed Cobalt so that it op's the froggy. Might sound simples but when they both worked, nothing exploded and nothing caught fire and trains still ran, I was quite pleased.

Well done that man duck.