SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

More importantly, put some clothes on!

There is no answer to that....................................thank goodness. I have used up my pre medication posting this morning and have probably caused a good deal of dicomfort to several people across the Forum and so I am no going to put some clothes on.

P

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Oh yes, I shall be packing up a load of loco's today, running in another Spamcific and then watching a crowd of muscular fellows having a cycle ride in France somewhere. Fortunately they don't do that with no clothes on.

Rex Tum

• Like 2

There is no answer to that....................................thank goodness. I have used up my pre medication posting this morning and have probably caused a good deal of dicomfort to several people across the Forum and so I am no going to put some clothes on.

P

Is that a typo? "No" - should it be "not" or "now"??? I believe there's a *minor* difference between the two positions...

• RMweb Premium

Is that a typo? "No" - should it be "not" or "now"??? I believe there's a *minor* difference between the two positions...

Sorry, it is my usual dilsexia and it should be nominally.......

Duck

She will look in the wheelie bin, go round the bottle bank.

Strangely, in her absence, there are fewer bottles to dispose of.

Ummmmm.

P

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

That was in the pretty village of Thorne............................ 

At the moment it is hotter than yesterday despite the Continental type storms last evening.

P

• RMweb Premium

I don't know where the lightning strikes were as there was no air to ground stuff here yesterday; all electric cloud stuff as per Continetal (hot ) Europe/wherever.

Load of bo##ocks I suspect and was probably a Cannabis 'Farm' exploding in Donny :scared:

S.P. Liffer

Edited by Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

No lightning, no thunder, and no rain here.  As usual, the weather is going around us as where I live is so boring even the weather avoids it.

The size of golf balls, well small golf balls, the hail stones that were using my head to bounce off. We have a thunder storm, it is rain, yeah!!!!

• RMweb Premium

Well, that will teach me to get my long pipe out and wear shorts in the garden. I believe Clive has had a real dose of the claps since yesterday afternoon by the look of the blackness east of the Duck Towers. Here however, it is now cold, wet and blowing a gale. We are doomed I tell you, doomed.

To the loft today as I have already tidied up the other, less important areas of the abode. 

Parp 

• Like 3

Me and James Arthur were under the red bit last night north west of Norwich. Serves him right the tuneless *!#!#%÷

I feel for you Colin, I would rather have been under a red sky listening to this kind of Arfur in tune

post-20303-0-62043600-1532769825.jpg

As an aside and with totally eclectic tastes in musak I cancelled going to the Hoe in Plimuff last night to listen to Pete Tong and the Heritage orchestra.

DJ Old Git

• RMweb Premium

Been in the loft and discovered the following:

My Mallard needs medication, it is causing a short. I suspect that as it is a Railroad version (at the moment) that the Decoder has a fault (cheapo and nastyo).

My Gresleys do not like being 'reversed' out of the FY at one end (crap original springy/wiggly couplings....they will need to go). 

Ar$£

Edited by Mallard60022