SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

With Pip away you can walk around in just your skidies all day without anyone moaning about you not getting dressed.

You got some sort of Web cam device that you set up here when I wasn't looking? Argghhhh.

• RMweb Premium

With Pip away you can walk around in just your skidies all day without anyone moaning about you not getting dressed.

That's an image that suits the phrase - Once seen, never unseen.

Where's the eye bleach?

• RMweb Premium

You got some sort of Web cam device that you set up here when I wasn't looking? Argghhhh.

The other added advantage of just walking around in your skiidies all week is when Pip comes home she will think you have done your own clothes washing and IRONING. :imsohappy: :imsohappy:

• RMweb Gold

The other added advantage of just walking around in your skiidies all week is when Pip comes home she will think you have done your own clothes washing and IRONING. :imsohappy: :imsohappy:

I doubt that she is that naive and gullible! :nono:

• RMweb Premium

Ah that's useful. I have enough wire for another couple of hundred BUSes so no problems................................. :mail:

Typical, no buses for ages and then a load all turn up at once.

It is hotter here than a Blast Furnace; totally crap.

P

A pleasant 22C here in SUNNY Plimuff.

• RMweb Gold

I grew up near the old LNWR Chester-Holyhead line, and had to cross it each day to and from secondary school (using a footbridge, of course).

The bridge I remember (it's been replaced) looks to have been a typical LNWR style, so a scratch-built one, over a short section of track, might be an idea.

Meanwhile, I've realised I don't have enough Flemish Bond SEF sheets, so an order will be placed. Currently thinking how to make the booking hall accessible to his Duckship, to enable further details should it be required.

Also wondering if 3mm ply, clad on one side with SEF sheets, will warp or not.

• RMweb Premium

I grew up near the old LNWR Chester-Holyhead line, and had to cross it each day to and from secondary school (using a footbridge, of course).

The bridge I remember (it's been replaced) looks to have been a typical LNWR style, so a scratch-built one, over a short section of track, might be an idea.

Meanwhile, I've realised I don't have enough Flemish Bond SEF sheets, so an order will be placed. Currently thinking how to make the booking hall accessible to his Duckship, to enable further details should it be required.

Also wondering if 3mm ply, clad on one side with SEF sheets, will warp or not.

Don't give it a floor? Maybe just give it a sort of border all the way round (about 8/10mm wide to give it rigidity). I might be able to 'get in' there if required (not actually me........).

If you varnish both sides I think it helps? (Or not?)

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

Stu I have bonded embossed plasticard onto MDF using "no nails" and so far so good. My first building using that method was finished before Christmas and still OK.

Colin, what kind of environment has it been kept in? Dry/heated or not.

Tim T

• Like 1

Typical, no buses for ages and then a load all turn up at once.

A pleasant 22C here in SUNNY Plimuff.

Its our turn to be hot, at least here in the PNW.  Mid Thirties all week :heat:.  Nothing for it but to crank up the A/C and go play in the railway room!  :bye:

Brian.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

Its our turn to be hot, at least here in the PNW.  Mid Thirties all week :heat:.  Nothing for it but to crank up the A/C and go play in the railway room!  :bye:

Brian.

Yes, I noticed on the map tonight that your area was really red. Trump won't stand for that........................................... :nono:  :triniti: