SOS Junction. If anything happens would someone wake me up please..

Mallard60022

• RMweb Premium

Will the stroking be like this... or rather more rigorous to remove flash?

Scan0008.jpg

I am not using oils and my kit doesn't look that colour at the moment. I am not going to Goggle Plastic kit massage as I feel it mayt produce weirdness.

Iva Muscoil

Here is the news. The two diseasels that 'caused a problem' yesterday refused to work on the mate's layout. Not even a blue smoke job, just the lights on the C20 became illuminated. Pah! I shall return them to the storage room (Loft) and reprogramme them. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I think I shall stick to making arrangements for the station.

P

I sympathise with your problems.  What was wrong when  at the turn of a handle on the controller, the train went forward or backward?  Now, with the advent of digital control and whatever, sometimes more attention is given to making them work than playing with them.  While mine are US O tinplate the same problems arise, no sound, no smoke, doesn't move, needs new batteries; its come to the point that if its not something simple, away to the dead line and maybe even boxed up.  Out of sight, out of mind and all that!  Luckily up to now, I have enough engines to cover.

With my Hornby engines, I turn the handle on the controller and the train goes backwards or forwards and stops when I want it to.  Not when it wants to!! :dontknow:

Brian.

• Like 2

• RMweb Premium

DCC = Decidedly Convoluted Contrivance.......how do I know this?

I have placed my two Bad Diseasels on the Naughty Stool in the loft. They will not get released until I am in a good mood.

I played with some wires to see if I could improve the performance of one of my loco's on the down main; that was a futile deed. It appears that it will not approach warp speed under any circumstances due to the limitations of the Decoder.

Hey ho, tomorrow I might just try and fit a Decoder to one of my Schools to see hoe that performs.

Phlange

• RMweb Gold

In sufficient quantities, together with other orange vegetables and some herbs, you can make an acceptable soup from them.

Or, alternatively, you could feed them to a llama.

Or many other quadrupeds. based on my experiences in 2017, I would say a donkey might be the most appreciative and rewarding. 

• RMweb Premium

In sufficient quantities, together with other orange vegetables and some herbs, you can make an acceptable soup from them.

Or, alternatively, you could feed them to a llama.

I know where there are some Cannabis Plants growing in a copse not very far from here. Would you like me to pick some and send it for you soup or Dalai Lama ?

L. Ittleweed

• RMweb Gold

I know where there are some Cannabis Plants growing in a copse not very far from here. Would you like me to pick some and send it for you soup or Dalai Lama ?

L. Ittleweed

No, thank you.

The Dalai Lama also declines.

The Dallai Llama has also just declined.

• RMweb Premium

Quite so, which I why I used an image from a professional massage training site that I occasionally access as part of my day job.  :sungum:

I need professional massage but I won't mention where (on me, not geographically). 

I have had several massages in my career but the most vigorous and painful was in Turkey in a Turkish Baths. It did not improve my modelling skills.

Phlabby

• RMweb Premium

Here is the news. The two diseasels that 'caused a problem' yesterday refused to work on the mate's layout. Not even a blue smoke job, just the lights on the C20 became illuminated. Pah! I shall return them to the storage room (Loft) and reprogramme them. Grrrrrrrrrrr.

I think I shall stick to making arrangements for the station.

P

I told you what to do......no one listens any more...... :music: :music: :music:

Ned Ludd

• RMweb Premium

DCC = Decidedly Convoluted Contrivance.......how do I know this?

I have placed my two Bad Diseasels on the Naughty Stool in the loft. They will not get released until I am in a good mood.

I played with some wires to see if I could improve the performance of one of my loco's on the down main; that was a futile deed. It appears that it will not approach warp speed under any circumstances due to the limitations of the Decoder.

Hey ho, tomorrow I might just try and fit a Decoder to one of my Schools to see hoe that performs.

Phlange

I have room for very naughty diesels, I can through rigorous training turn them into Outstanding Orderly and Decent Chaps . if that fails I have a BIG HAMMER!!!

• Like 2