Temeraire

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • RMweb Premium

Evening all,

Well another enjoyable show over and on to the next in a couple of weeks at Wilton near Salisbury. Thanks to Chris and Stu for their company and assistance today, I hope you had a good time too, and thanks again to the team at Rotarail in Fareham.

Forgot to add to everyone that asked about the fertiliser bag loads see the above post!

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 3

• RMweb Premium

Saw tidworth today for the first time at rota rail.

Congratulations on a really excellent first exhibition layout

Here is a video of a few movements on tidworth today

• Like 11

• RMweb Premium

Evening all,

Well another enjoyable show over and on to the next in a couple of weeks at Wilton near Salisbury. Thanks to Chris and Stu for their company and assistance today, I hope you had a good time too, and thanks again to the team at Rotarail in Fareham.

Forgot to add to everyone that asked about the fertiliser bag loads see the above post!

I like the fertiliser bag removal system you showed me today.

• RMweb Premium

Echoing Bob, great pictures. Always a pleasure so see Tidworth, if not "in the flesh".

Don't forget you're down as a crew member for Shenfield in September!  ;)

Edited by Temeraire
  • Like 1

Don't forget you're down as a crew member for Shenfield in September!

Oh yeah... roadie with special responsibility for tea and cakes. I should be able to manage that!

• RMweb Gold

Great to meet you at Fareham yesterday Ian and many thanks for letting me (and my mate Dave) have a good look around your brilliant layout. It's a shame there's not more people who are happy to share their knowledge.

I'm still laughing to myself about the conversation regarding the 37......ME: "it's quite quiet isn't it, where's the speaker?", followed by "you need to get some sound in that unit" YOU: "It has" ME, YOU and DAVE together: Can't hear it over the 37!" - made my day that did.  :mosking:  :mosking:  :mosking:

Keep up the good work.

Mike

Had a thoroughly enjoyable day helping out on Tidworth yesterday at the Fareham show. Thanks to Ian, Chris and everyone who came along to chat and see.

Hoping to be free for at least 1 day of the Brockenhurst show coming up soon.

Cheers,

Stu.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Great to meet you at Fareham yesterday Ian and many thanks for letting me (and my mate Dave) have a good look around your brilliant layout. It's a shame there's not more people who are happy to share their knowledge.

Hi Mike

Good to chat to you fellas as well, but not sure its my 'knowledge' I shared with you just a combination of ideas and methods picked up over the years and adapted to my particular needs, a lot of which worked out well by happy accident! If you ever see us again on the road you must have a go on the controller next time.

Cheers