RMWeb Members Day at Taunton 2014 - full line-up announced

Captain Kernow

• RMweb Premium

Here's a thought.  The lottery draw here is around 8pm on Saturday.  There's a flight to London at 9.25pm which I could just about make and because of the 9-hour time difference I can arrive at Heathrow on Sunday morning.  With just enough time to hi-tail it down to Taunton in time for the later afternoon.

If I win ................. ;)

Here's a thought.  The lottery draw here is around 8pm on Saturday.  There's a flight to London at 9.25pm which I could just about make and because of the 9-hour time difference I can arrive at Heathrow on Sunday morning.  With just enough time to hi-tail it down to Taunton in time for the later afternoon.

If I win ................. ;)

Rick, If you win enough you could rent your own personal plane and then take every one back with you for a drink (stopping off to pick me up in New York)....

Best, Pete.

• RMweb Gold

Latest MetOffice forecast is 'heavy rain' on Sunday and a mixture of sun, showers, and heavy rain on Saturday.

Hi all,

Advanced raiding party has arrived in the area. It has been a mixture of the above since I arrived at 16.00 today.

See you all bright and early tomorrow to play big trains

Cheers

Simon

Will it be like the Queens Chrimbo speech where you guess the colour beforehand!.........

The colour... bearing in mind the dominant ToC in the area I was expecting would be pink and purple stripes 'dynamic lines'..

• RMweb Gold

It's in North Devon now, with some very heavy showers in the last hour.

Yes, tell me about it!

Just started to pour just as we were carrying he layout half way between the garage and the car !

Mostly loaded, just few bits in the morning to load !

Hi all,

Advanced raiding party has arrived in the area. It has been a mixture of the above since I arrived at 16.00 today.

See you all bright and early tomorrow to play big trains

Cheers

Simon

Additional info if you are out and about - top and tailed DRS class 47s due through Taunton station around 18.30 and Western Champion through Taunton station just before 7pm.

Should see you tomorrow

Best wishes

Another Simon

As my wife needs the Discovery to tow the horse box to an event tomorrow I've just collected a little hire car from a local garage, a Nissan Note. Ideal size, Module, stock, tools and essential coffee mug all fitted in perfectly, just hope I can get in too.

We're off visiting friends this evening, usually a late and heavy night.......I'm gonna be loving it at 6:30 tomorrow morning!

• RMweb Gold

Diddington is packed, and Juniper Hill has already departed. See you all tomorrow. (Diddington is bringing its raincoat)

Juniper Hill safely stowed in the boot, departs Saltash 0715, arrives 0830!

Great news Alex and Neil,

Have a great day tomorrow and a Big Thankyou for looking after JH. 

Hope Neil's shirt matches the blue fascia or Diddington and JH? 

Thanks to Tim (CK) for inviting JH to the Members Day too.

Cheers, 

Mark

Archived