Legomanbiffo World Tour

charliepetty

We cannot afford the air fare.  Sorry Charlie.    

Hartlepool over, good show with brilliant layouts, Dublin still on tomorrow and Cathcart (Glasgow) was as busy as normal.   Now for an easier weekend at Leeds Grammer School this weekend coming.

• Like 1

We cannot afford the air fare.  Sorry Charlie.

Some shipping companies,offer cheaper fares, for travel,on their cargo vessels,using " Superrnumary cabins".

The last time I travelled to Aus by sea,from the UK, it did take forty five day's, to get there, east to west, via Panama.

• 2 weeks later...

Some of us in Yorkshire are posher that other bits of Yorkshire,   But not by much!!!!!

See Hale & Pace YouTube Clip 'Yorkshire Airlines'  

Oh No!  Spalding over!!!   Brilliant Show.   Now the 2nd best show in Yorkshire.  YES its Wakefield,    Just of the M1.   SEE you there with the 8F.     Charlie

• 2 weeks later...

Oh No!  Spalding over!!!   Brilliant Show.   Now the 2nd best show in Yorkshire.  YES its Wakefield,    Just of the M1.   SEE you there with the 8F.     Charlie

This Weekend, The BIG ONE!!   The NEC, Like it or hate it, its your choice but we still get very busy, we have over 250 decoders in-stock with sounds and a back up of blank decoders plus 40 X 8Fs 'Just in Case' all with Bass Reflex Speakers.

Hope you can pop in and say Hi.  Ian & Myself are there plus the team.

IF you don't like hustle and bustle, we are at Manchester next week.       

See you all before Christmas.     Ian & Charlie

post-3411-0-53504700-1448492800_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Very impressive service from Ian today at Warley. I took my Hornby 08 with me to the show today to hand over to him to get it reblown with his sound. I expected to have it posted back to me within the next few weeks but when I handed it over he said to come back before the end of the show as he would have it done for me ready to take home! A big thankyou to Ian for the great service. Been running it tonight and it sounds amazing.

Best wishes

Colin

Edited by colinjamesporter

Perhaps the next development could be a diesel with the steam heating boiler blowing off?

Couldn't reply to your post at the time, but see here http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/105551-rail-exclusive-class-24/?p=2109099

You'll find steam heating sounds and boiler blow-off (sludge clearing) on F15.

Kind regards,

Paul

OK after the Sludge Clearing feature from Paul (On F15) While your all sorting that out, we are playing with ourselves! and possibly you at the Manchester show this weekend, so come on down and listen the 'THREE 8Fs'

PPS I must like Black Loco's.

Charlie.            (PPPS Better than sludge clearing!!!!!!)

• 3 weeks later...

Manchester over, now building up for the Big One!   Lap Ex on the 25th.         Bring some cake please.     Charlie

Just moving the stock to Lap Ex this morning, Ian looks good in his new gear!!   Had to leave the van as it got stuck.    

Happy Christmas from 'The Sound Team'

post-3411-0-54200100-1451042400.jpg

• Like 1

Just moving the stock to Lap Ex this morning, Ian looks good in his new gear!!   Had to leave the van as it got stuck.    

Happy Christmas from 'The Sound Team'

Just arrived back from LapEx.  Brilliant but cold!!   Oh No, its 2016.     

A Big thank you to ALL who supported our efforts with Legmanbiffo & Locoman projects in 2015. Our best year yet!    THANKS TO EVERYBODY.

HAPPY NEW YEAR from Ian, Steve Alex & Charlie  'The Sound Team'  

• 5 months later...

Oh.  Its summer 2016, that was a quick year:   We are live over the next 4 weekends as below:

DEMU Modern Image Show, Burton on Trent. (This Weekend)

Chatham Model Rail Show (Kent)

Great Central Model Rail Show, Quorn Station, Leicestershire

Perth Model Railway Show, Dewars Centre, Perth (Next to Station)  Legoman is doing seminars & I am doing Speaker fitting Demo's.

ASK about the new ESU Braking System, soon to be launched on our Decoders.

See you there,  Ian & Charlie

• Like 1

Gordon,

We do reblows at all of the shows I attend (assuming I remember all the necessary bits of kit; senior moments have been had in the past but I now have a checklist!). I don't go to quite as many shows as Charlie, but I am going to Perth.

I do see Charlie regularly though so you can drop-off or collect chips with him to save postage one or both ways.

Bif

After a very impressive demo at the Chatham show I paid a visit to the dc kits website and whilst browsing the available options I noticed a new range of budget sounds called Wheel tappers. Are these also Lego man biffo products and is there any more information on them ?

Best regards

Chris

After a very impressive demo at the Chatham show I paid a visit to the dc kits website and whilst browsing the available options I noticed a new range of budget sounds called Wheel tappers. Are these also Lego man biffo products and is there any more information on them ?

Best regards

Chris

They are not my Irish sounds no, but they are being done by a friend of ours who is an accomplished programmer. I've had a play with them at home. They are very good and incorporate some novel features. There is a website and there are videos on You Tube you should be able to find without too much difficulty.