Dawlish; through the rectangular window.

Sorry both

I usually do a screen shot while the cam is running

but it was going so fast I couldnt get it right up to the right hand end of the screen

for a closeup of the No. before it dissapeared off screen

43003 ?  well that makes sense,  didnt want to assume, 

Dont know that much about modern  (125 HST? Modern?)  trains & numbering

How do you capture & post a video?

something I have never done

You are better than i am i cant capture them at all on my ipad. I am the stupid one there is a picture of the first hst on dawlish trains showing the number 43003 on its side your pic confirms this one as 43156 a different unit thanks

There's also an excellent curry house in Buckfastleigh - be there on 27th June

the 27th, is that Just food,  or Trains as well

I occasionally run my trains on the Garden Railway at the SDR, must admit to not having been there this year yet

• RMweb Gold

Devon is also the only county in England with two coasts ;)

That's right, it had to be that way, one for the GWR, the ovver for the Savvan!

But the ACE went to Padstow and Bude which are both on the North Cornwall coast. Can we claim that the North and South Cornish coasts meet at Cape Cornwall?

Right, just for the pedants to be satisfied: "Devon is the only county in England with two separate coastlines".

Happier now....? ;)

More on topic - the train tracker seems to have disappeared... :(

engineering worm-ie ?

as when in possession crawl about as fast as one.

And sometime yesterday between 11 - 12 am a very short engineering working was seen in the distance

loco plus 2 maybe three rail flats going south through Dawlish

• RMweb Premium

OK try this. If the coastline of the UK (not NI/E) is continuous how can Devon have 'separate' coastlines? However I get the statement and I never really knew that.

Gone (before I finished..........)

Arrrrrrrrr.

OK try this. If the coastline of the UK (not NI/E) is continuous how can Devon have 'separate' coastlines? However I get the statement and I never really knew that.

Gone (before I finished..........)

Arrrrrrrrr.

They had to be given something to boast about as nowt much was left  :jester:

broad shoulders & safety hat at the ready - I can take it, I can take it, wears me trainers just in case......

As Rich rambled, the train tracker has disappeared from beneath the live cam.  What happened?

Not sure why it's been changed.  Perhaps it was causing the webcam to freeze?  You can still open the tracker in a separate window though.

Shameless plug by a satisfied customer time!

Already booked for Seaton Junction (well Colyton really.....) in October. Dawlish is on the 'menu' as is the Seaton Tramway, Honiton Incline, Exeter 'old haunts' (& Model Shop hopefully) and the Model shop at Axminster. Not sure about Peco/Beer.

P

Dont forget the modelshop in Exmouth-

https://www.collettsmodelshop.co.uk/

Archived