Freightliner MJA twins & HIA hopper

newbryford

slightly OT but the wagons show not to be Loose or Hump shunted. Do they still hump shunt in the UK?

There's no humps left.

I have seen loose shunting in relatively recent years - not sure if it's still allowed though now

Dapol back to their best with these, hopefully the MJAs will be to the same standard.

I do however seem have a little problem as one of mine won't roll and I can't quite see what the issue is  :senile:

26140486185_3d0c91a1a3_b.jpg

Graham

They just represent the hoppers that were fitted with the low track force bogies.

• RMweb Premium

Looks like these have been a massive success - all the green ones sold out (I haven't been able to get 001 and 002), and the white ones becoming scarce. Well done Dapol, now for another batch??

Looks like these have been a massive success - all the green ones sold out (I haven't been able to get 001 and 002), and the white ones becoming scarce. Well done Dapol, now for another batch??

Agreed with you there amwells. Collett's of exmouth (01395 224608) still have 001 & 002 in stock - might be worth a call.

Cheers

They Look fantastic, managed to nab my local model shop's (Alton, Hants) last 4 (one of each code) green wagons - no white ones! The shop owner was impressed with these he was saying as its a very good quality model and at a very good price! 

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Agreed with you there amwells. Collett's of exmouth (01395 224608) still have 001 & 002 in stock - might be worth a call.

Cheers

Thanks Shoey, somebody must have beaten me to it. Only 005 and 006 left!

Thank you - duly ordered!

Thank you very much. These will be dispatched tomorrow, Tuesday. I will email you the tracking number once posted. I have noticed that you wish them sent to a different address which is no problem at all. Cheers Andy

Congratulations amwells! I'm pleased you've managed to gather a full set now. Can't believe how fast these have flown out from shops! Just shows it CAN be done. Yet another well done to Dapol. Very happy modellers all round.

Had a message from Hattons to say that 001 is now cancelled. I think that something has gone wrong somewhere or maybe it means no more 001 will be made.

If so can we have 007 to 012 ASAP please!

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

If there's one thing that Dapol do above the other manufacturers - particularly with their modern era wagons, it's a good choice of wagon numbers to begin with and then releasing some more later.

Cheers,

Mick

• Like 1

Just had a phone call from a fairly large supplier saying that they have also run out and do not know whether they would be getting more stock :sad_mini:

Is there a case for more of these wagons to be made? It would be interesting to know how many others of us would like to buy more of them, rather than having to go down the "used wagon market" route.

• RMweb Gold

Jacksons models in wigton have the 4 green ones in stock (15:00, 5/4) I've nabbed the 2 white ones for my rake

They have only ordered 6 in total so get a shift on if you want the last 4 (£21.99 each)