The non-railway and non-modelling social zone. Please ensure forum rules are adhered to in this area too!

2015/16 Christmas Cards - add yours here

Stubby47

• RMweb Premium

:angel: :angel: :angel:

Due to circumstances I'm unable to do a Xmas card this year. So please accept the large white space above, under the angels, as my photo of a field of snow.

Have a very Merry Christmas and a heathly and happy New Year for 2016.

Rob

Due to circumstances I'm unable to do a Xmas card this year. So please accept the large white space above, under the angels, as my photo of a field of snow.

I particularly like the way that the direction that the white horse is galloping leads the eye along the snow-covered path towards the polar bear who is painting "Christmas Greetings" with a tin of white emulsion. 

post-7286-0-98381900-1450784295.jpg

I posted this picture on another thread some time ago, having scanned a small print and added the text to it. The original snap was taken by my MIL Dorothy, who probably couldn't have positioned the tree so exactly if that had been her intention. A lovely woman, and much missed.

Her photo was taken in the summertime, so snow has been added.

• RMweb Gold

I put my original card in the old thread, so here instead is another version, courtesy of the GWR Detective Dept at Paddington. Allegedly,  it was Benton himself who suggested and supplied the photo. 

Merry christmas to all !  :) :locomotive:

post-738-0-62772300-1450872515_thumb.jpg

• RMweb Gold

post-420-0-70348800-1450951703_thumb.jpg

Thanks to everyone - especially RMWeb Andy - for all the support and encouragement during our first year getting the Pendolino and TEA wagons off the ground; and here's to 2016 when we expect to actually deliver our first crowd funded N-Gauge models and possibly produce a few more!

cheers

Ben A.

Have a great  Xmas and a Happy New Year.

post-7186-0-62439200-1450967729.jpg

Archived