• RMweb Gold

Thank you, CK.  You are most kind. Infact thanks to everyone for their thoughts and ' likes 'etc. Most encouraging. Thank you.

I was unfortunately working CK soa s appealing Railex did look,  it was ruled out. . I must say it would have been rather nice to meet up with yourself and  the other chaps as noted over on ANTB Colin, Spams, Mike etc . 

I do not anticipate going very far at all over the next month or so as work is proving a bit tricky at the moment with most weeks being six days in work for a bit, However I hope to fit in some modelling as and when. I find the best opportunity is getting up early and having an hour or so before going to work.

As for exhibitions, I hope to get to Lark rail this year and Rail Wells is a must do. Taunton is a possible and toying with doing Warley for the first time in years but I must say I am not too fussed as I find it rather too busy.

I shall keep plodding on, doing a bit as and when. I need to finish the scenic side of Sheep Lane and finalise matters as we have an exhibition to attend in January in Cardiff, as organised by fellow RMwebbers, Naturol and his brother, BR2975.

Once Sheep Lane is topped and tailed then I shall look towards it's successor.............this will have coaches.........green coaches...............

Rob

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Rob, send me your order in advance, and I'll make you a Special (just as long as it's ham, cheese, tuna or egg, on either white or brown bread).

Please don't ask for a chocolate and banana sandwich, as I may be practicing my rude words in the next few weeks.

Edited by Captain Kernow

• RMweb Gold

Thank you CK. Most kind. Could I trouble you for a ham sandwich with brown bread please.

Rob.

• RMweb Premium

Duck egg, lightly fried, inserted into...... a GF Artizan seeded Cob, lightly toasted; proper butter please, not utterly buttockly stuff; a little Hendersons' (not Gentleman's) Relish; a pinch of black, ground pepper; uncut and served with a little side portion of Fetta Cheese and Peanut Groggoit, chilled. Served by Grayson, without the additional services.

Merci buckets CK.

P

• RMweb Premium

No wagons this morning? I'm having Cold Turkey symptoms (ummm, cold Turkey...................with a little Cranberry [must be organic fruit] Sauce [chilled] )..

Gone already, but missing the  Arthur. Perhaps a nice Schools?

P

Edited by Mallard60022
  • Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Larkhall is too, looking at it from where you are in the far, far south west. :)

It's in 71G (or 82F when those ######## from the ####### Region commandeered it!)

• RMweb Gold

It's in 71G (or 82F when those ######## from the ####### Region commandeered it!)

Quite agree. 71G it is Tim ( or 22C ). As I have said before, in my S&D world the Western Region thing never happened.......However, we may still see a pannier pop into Sheep Lane. Somehow I can see it there. What we WILL NOT see is any L&NER locomotives. Any suggestion of said circus WILL merit a note to Grayson.

Ducky, we may see more wagons tomorrow, who knows......

Now then. I am having eggs for breakfast. Fried on seeded brown bread. With spinach and seasoned with a little salt and ground black pepper.

Rob.

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

Duck egg, lightly fried, inserted into...... a GF Artizan seeded Cob, lightly toasted; proper butter please, not utterly buttockly stuff; a little Hendersons' (not Gentleman's) Relish; a pinch of black, ground pepper; uncut and served with a little side portion of Fetta Cheese and Peanut Groggoit, chilled. Served by Grayson, without the additional services.

Merci buckets CK.

P

Yes, of course, there'll be a small wait while we prepare your freshly-prepared food, Sir. We don't serve fast food, just good food as quick as we can. Your order will be with you in time for the centenary of the Grouping.

• Like 1

• RMweb Premium

Yes, of course, there'll be a small wait while we prepare your freshly-prepared food, Sir. We don't serve fast food, just good food as quick as we can. Your order will be with you in time for the centenary of the Grouping.

About the time that SOSJ might be running then!

P

• RMweb Gold

Morning. I'd like to see one of these at Sheep Lane if it is OK with you old chap? No excuses.

attachicon.gifimages (7).jpg

Many thanks,

Grayson.

As appealing as Toby is we will not be having any of that Great Eastern stuff on here thank you very much.

Harrumph.