Realtrack Class 156

charliepetty

• RMweb Premium

In my book it is fine, I have several. Was only commenting on the bogies being the same.

Roy

I have six, plus a 155 made from a pair of them, and I thought so too but it seems we're wrong, it doesn't look at all like a 153: 

Well its not remotely '153' shaped for a start - the old Dapol 155 actually had a more accurate body/roof profile, and thats saying something!

Jon

Maybe that's why the Dapol/Hornby ones still sell for so much, everyone is copying Jim-SW's P4 New Street upgrades:

https://i0.wp.com/www.p4newstreet.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/155-comparrison.jpg 

Although the roof profile might be a little flat on the 153, I know which I'd rather have!

Guest eddie reffin

Fair looking forward to getting my Saltire one- ordered it after seeing my mates one. Just need to save up for the First group one too!

• Like 1

The main batch of Class 156's still have not arrived, this is getting very frustrating, with constant phone call and e.mail's asking 'When am I getting mine' 

I have units here but NO sound fitted ones.

Later this week DCC Non Sound are going out!    Charlie

Edited by charliepetty

Guest eddie reffin

The main batch of Class 156's still have not arrived, this is getting very frustrating, with constant phone call and e.mail's asking 'When am I getting mine' 

I have units here but NO sound fitted ones.

Later this week DCC Non Sound are going out!    Charlie

Not quite a "when am I getting mine" but my order is still showing as pending. Presume this means it will be the new year now before its dispatched? 

Cheers

Not quite a "when am I getting mine" but my order is still showing as pending. Presume this means it will be the new year now before its dispatched? 

Cheers

We have not yet recieved the main batch, we have paid the customs charges, freight charges.  just waiting for a confirmation.

On reciept we have to open each model to test them, that will bring us near to the 21st December, I am reluctant to start sending loads of parcels out on the 21/22/23 December, sadly due to no fault of ours, WE HAVE MISSED CHRISTMAS.

Sorry Arran & Charlie

We have not yet recieved the main batch, we have paid the customs charges, freight charges.  just waiting for a confirmation.

On reciept we have to open each model to test them, that will bring us near to the 21st December, I am reluctant to start sending loads of parcels out on the 21/22/23 December, sadly due to no fault of ours, WE HAVE MISSED CHRISTMAS.

Sorry Arran & Charlie

That's ok, January works for me at least, means I'll have been on my Christmas trip to England and be back home to Canada to receive the package rather than have it find a way into parcel limbo while i'm away!

All the best guys for a Merry Christmas!

Stephen

Guest eddie reffin

We have not yet recieved the main batch, we have paid the customs charges, freight charges. just waiting for a confirmation.

Sorry Arran & Charlie

No problem at all. Thanks for the honest update. Have a great Christmas guys.

Guest eddie reffin

A very Happy Christmas to you both too.

Especially seeing as Mr Postie delivered my 156 this morning rather unexpectedly. Absolutely delighted to say the least. Can’t wait to get playing with it later.

Cheers guys.

• Like 1

Hi

Just a quick message to say "Thank you" I received my class 156 on Saturday. Totally unexpected. Very well done Charlie and his team in getting it delivered for Christmas. I haven't had the chance to run it yet. But the detail on the model is excellent.

All the best

Stephen

• Like 1

I have received my class 156 on Saturday the 23rd of December I can say that I am very surprised with the detail

And when the opportunity comes I will get the Strathclyde jaffacake livery.**WARNING!**WHILST TAKING YOUR 156 OUT OF THE BOX AND PLACING IT ONTO THE TRACK BE VERY CAREFUL AS THE HANDRAILS CAN VERY VERY EASILY COME LOOSE.

Thank you very much to realtrack models for this lovely train I will be fitting passengers to it and running it every day :)

-Yours Aidan

Charlie,

Pre ordered one of the spot-rail ones with sound similar to the one posted above, but still says pending on the website. Presuming there's some sort of delay on the sound fitted ones? And if so do you have any idea of any sort of timeframe?

Keep up the great work, and hope you've had a great Christmas.

Regards.

Charlie,

Pre ordered one of the spot-rail ones with sound similar to the one posted above, but still says pending on the website. Presuming there's some sort of delay on the sound fitted ones? And if so do you have any idea of any sort of timeframe?

Keep up the great work, and hope you've had a great Christmas.

Regards.

We are working through the orders from next week, over 300 to send out.   Charlie

Hello, I have had some trouble with one of the wheel sets as it is not moving this causes the train to stay in the same position sometimes moving but also staying with the working wheel sets wheels spinning I am wondering to get oil or treat it some way else.

-thank you Aidan

Hello, I have had some trouble with one of the wheel sets as it is not moving this causes the train to stay in the same position sometimes moving but also staying with the working wheel sets wheels spinning I am wondering to get oil or treat it some way else.

-thank you Aidan

Has the unit been running OK.    Charlie