1 hour ago, 071 said:

I think our reward will be black with a nice creamy head! Haha

Now, now, none of that, you need a clear head for packing Cemflos. I know it's St Patrick's day, but you don't see us on this side of the Irish Sea going doolally on St George's day --- well ok I do, but it is my birthday. So summon up the spirit of Dire Straights and in their words sing 'we've gotta move these refridgerators, we've gotta move these colour tvs' forget the next line 'money for nothing'. I've been very reasonable so far, but I've got a dozen Bachmann/Hattons weathered blue circle Presflos waiting for their younger mates.

• Like 1
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
5 hours ago, RBAGE said:

Nooooo! I hadn't thought of that.:cray_mini:

Anyway Dog, with a surname like Box, you should be happy with alphabetical. Imagine how long poor Mr. Zimmerman will have to wait. Or poor Mr. Enterprising Western. They might have to wait until next weekend. Think about that disappointment.

I'm in no rush, once Correos get hold of the package I'm doomed!

Mike.

• RMweb Gold

Just to get my priorities right,

ive arranged my weeks meetings so that they are all up front (up till 11pm on Tuesday night in one case ! ), so that Wednesday i’m In my home office and so Thursday / Friday are looking ... a little bit clear...

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, adb968008 said:

ive arranged my weeks meetings so that they are all up front (up till 11pm on Tuesday night in one case ! ), so that Wednesday i’m In my home office and so Thursday / Friday are looking ... a little bit clear...

Good plan.:good_mini:

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, adb968008 said:

Smacks of desperation does this!

Mike.

• Funny 1

11 hours ago, RBAGE said:

Nooooo! I hadn't thought of that.:cray_mini:

Anyway Dog, with a surname like Box, you should be happy with alphabetical. Imagine how long poor Mr. Zimmerman will have to wait. Or poor Mr. Enterprising Western. They might have to wait until next weekend. Think about that disappointment.

Finally someone has found something good about a Class 153!  It had to happen sooner or later I suppose!  LOL!  

Regards,

C.

11 hours ago, dogbox321 said:

The staff may be on commission - bottle of Guinness for each order dispatched!

With no right to drink any until all have been sent out. Even then there are conditions:

1/ half will be given after everything is sent out

2/ the other half just before christmas. This is allow time for feedback from customers. Each parcel returned in error equals minus 2 bottles.

10 hours ago, Nile said:

And there's me thinking of an entirely different dogbox.

https://goo.gl/images/DTxN7a

Doubt it would fit UK loading gauge.  And that bit on the back would certainly get knocked off in the first tunnel.  

Reason for Dogbox321, I'm one of the founding members of Derby's "153 Squandon", theres even a badge!  (I'll have to find it out - front view of a 153, set in a red triangle complete with wings and a latin inscription  (something like this) "cava buxum cannis" which is supposed to translate "Beware of the doxbox!")  Oh, how I wish I'd had more than one!  Plus 321 is nick-named "Dusty Bin", as per Ted Rodgers fame from the game show, which I can always remember watching at my grandparents as a kid!

Regards,

C.

6 hours ago, JSpencer said:

With no right to drink any until all have been sent out. Even then there are conditions:

1/ half will be given after everything is sent out

2/ the other half just before christmas. This is allow time for feedback from customers. Each parcel returned in error equals minus 2 bottles.

I would have waited until you have package in hand before advising of the Christmas delay for half the bonus.

Your box might end up full of empty bottles.

Mind you, I can't imagine drinking the black stuff out of bottles in Dublin so maybe nothing for you to worry about.

• RMweb Gold
1 hour ago, RBAGE said:

McC,

You might think it's funny but no response from Fran. You might have to have a whip round to help him out.

Hehe. All is well in hand  the majority of orders dispatched today with another several hundred being picked tomorrow. All preorders will be with away by tomorrow 

• Like 4

• RMweb Gold
11 hours ago, McC said:

Hehe. All is well in hand  the majority of orders dispatched today with another several hundred being picked tomorrow. All preorders will be with away by tomorrow 

10 hours ago, 071 said:

I think I’ve gone blind. 

You're supposed to change hands at 99!

Mike.

• Funny 2

12 hours ago, 071 said:

I think I’ve gone blind. 

Was there any wood alcohol or potcheen stored in the warehouse with the Cemflos, if so we know what you were doing!!! I recommend an immediate transfusion of 2litres of Lagavulin malt whisky. Other single malts are available.

Edited by rembrow
Spelling correction
  • Funny 1

• RMweb Gold
22 minutes ago, rembrow said:

Was there any wood alcohol or potcheen stored in the warehouse with the Cemflos, if so we know what you were doing!!! I recommend an immediate transfusion of 2litres of Lagavulin malt whisky. Other single malts are available.

Scotch?! Not a hope! :D The correct answer is red breast. haha

Back to the grind!

Cheers,

Fran

• Friendly/supportive 1