Seven Mills Sidings, from TOPS to the POD, Page 169 and Bench Road, Stabling and Fuelling Point from Page 245

Andrew P

Well Andy you are certainly getting value for money from that rail ambulance card. I shouldn't renew it next year if

I was you.

At least you've not broken anything, so you won't have to suffer a prolonged recovery, (like Hopalong has). However

you will now have to put up with us nagging you to "look where you are going", as I have become quite proficient over

the last 6 months.

Now this could give you just the time to plan the negotiations with the neighbours, will surely be much easier than with

the Mrs. That could have been a good move.

Take it easy mate.

ps look where you are going!

Looking good. Love the modeling of the signal box , you get so much more detail in O.

Hahha, Pity Metcalfe don't do O Gauge, it would be a lot cheaper than the £70 for the Invertrains one, although I still think that is good value for money, considering it has interior detail, compared to many OO ones without interior detail at similar prices.

• RMweb Premium

I had a fall when leaving my mates.

Next thing I know is his Wife kneeling beside me in the road, and on her Phone say; He is breathing but very slowly, he keeps coming in and out of consciousness.

Hmmm not even the Yuletide drinking season yet!

It sounds like your already on the mend, take it easy and “keep’em peeled” for the larger door steps.......

Oh Andy you really are an accident waiting to happen ...glad your ok take care . I do worry about you as am sure a lot of people on here do too.

I hope this bang on the head doesn't turn you into T gauge modeller. ........speak soon

Edited by gismorail
  • Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Andy,

Sorry to hear you've had another express taxi to A&E.  Hope your ok? I know you've been paying for the service all your life, but value for money is the inverse where hospitals are concerned you know, better value to stay out of them!  Seriously, take it steady and get well soon.

There was a post on another layout thread on here about a new Bala Branch book that is coming out, and given your love of all things Bala, I thought it may interest you - see http://www.rmweb.co.uk/community/index.php?/topic/136923-cwm-prysor-bala-blaenau-ffestiniog-branch/?p=3347956

Keep in touch and get well soon fella.

Rich

• Like 2

• RMweb Gold

Hahha, Pity Metcalfe don't do O Gauge, it would be a lot cheaper than the £70 for the Invertrains one, although I still think that is good value for money, considering it has interior detail, compared to many OO ones without interior detail at similar prices.

Alphagraphix do a card kit of a signal box in 7 mm scale:  I think I paid about £8.00 for it.

It's going to need some careful cutting out and laminating.

I photocopied it, and stuck the outline to a foamboard shell, just to get a feel for it.

I suspect it would be quicker to scratchbuild one!

Having looked at your latest photo, please take care.

• Like 1

These are worth consideration!

http://www.lcut.co.uk/index.php?page=pages/productsOg&title=7mm%20scale

Gest well soon

Simon

Hi ALL and THANKS for all the good wishes.

Me ead still erts, but the brain still werks, so that's good.

I had Nurses and a couple of Doctors coming around to me last night to ask me what Day it was, what was new in the News, and loads of questions, none about Railways surprisingly. 

Cheers again all.

• Like 7

• RMweb Premium

I had Nurses and a couple of Doctors coming around to me last night to ask me what Day it was, what was new in the News, and loads of questions

You’d think they could afford a calendar and newspaper being Doctors..........the nurses I have every sympathy for, regarding their pay, not having to see you again Andy :)

• Like 2