RevolutioN announce MMA/JNA in OO

Andy Y

• 2 weeks later...
23 hours ago, puffmeister-general said:

I finally received a reply today and they have stated they are not intending to increase the run to match demand. Any spares due to cancellations or non payments will be re-advertised on the webpage.

Such a shame as i was looking for a complete rake of around 16 wagons.

Thanks for the update, they must be doing well to turn down more business, not the news I was hoping for but hey ho, cheers Rob

9 hours ago, Revolution Ben said:

Hi there,

That isn’t the case.  

cheers

Ben A. 

Hi Ben. If HM/Key have sold out on all their exclusive models, and they don’t want to increase the size of the production run, does that not allow you the opportunity to offer the same liveries but with different running numbers if the factory has the capacity to do so? I assume the terms of the contract between yourselves and HM/Key to produce these exclusives might be the thing stopping you being able to do that?

Its sounds like you and factory are saying you would be able and quite willing to produce more of these though?

• Like 3

On 16/02/2024 at 20:59, puffmeister-general said:

I finally received a reply today and they have stated they are not intending to increase the run to match demand. Any spares due to cancellations or non payments will be re-advertised on the webpage.

Such a shame as i was looking for a complete rake of around 16 wagons.

To be brutally honest, I didn't think they would up the production run myself, but it was worth a shot! I was also looking for a good rake! But for now, I'm looking forward to the new GBRF versions  and the dark blue VTG waggons to add to my existing collection of them. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Looking at the Kernow website I see that Revolution are producing as a standard release the JNA-T in both VTG blue and silver, presumably representing what I’ve photographed in the previous post. Therefore DC Rail are using the ones that Key Publishing are doing as a (sold out) limited edition? Or can the standard release be used? Cheers Rob

On 10/03/2024 at 17:21, taliesin said:

Looking at the Kernow website I see that Revolution are producing as a standard release the JNA-T in both VTG blue and silver, presumably representing what I’ve photographed in the previous post. Therefore DC Rail are using the ones that Key Publishing are doing as a (sold out) limited edition? Or can the standard release be used? Cheers Rob

In 2019, 60055 was fresh out the box and so were the wagons. DCR did run with silver ones mixed into their bright blue ones, until the rest of their batch was delivered.

60055 Westbury 6Z90

As Mike says, the DCR blue ones are brighter than the "standard" navy blue VTG general lease boxes.

Jo

• Like 4
  • Agree 1
  • Informative/Useful 2

That’s good news as I missed out on some unbranded ones last time. Thanks for your undoubted involvement in getting the order book re-opened. I’ve asked if they can switch some of my order. Between your HOA and MMA wagons I’ve got a lot of pre-orders!

Amazing news, now ordered to go with Cavalex DCR 56 plus DCR 60 on order, well done to all who made this happen, best regards, Rob

Edited by taliesin
Missed a bit

• 2 weeks later...
28 minutes ago, norfolkchinaclay said:

Maybe for a future batch? Possibly a different design to the ribs on these DRS livery ones?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/VHSX9kR5R22Trsjk/?mibextid=KsPBc6

Sadly they're completely different wagons. Possibly only the bogies that are common (maybe bought in bits like buffers, air pipe taps and label clip too?)

Jo

• Thanks 1

On 22/03/2024 at 17:12, norfolkchinaclay said:

Maybe for a future batch? Possibly a different design to the ribs on these DRS livery ones?

https://www.facebook.com/share/v/VHSX9kR5R22Trsjk/?mibextid=KsPBc6

The link doesn’t work but they are the batch of 25 from Davis that is part of the 60 Davis  8170 5932 812-7 through to 8170 5932 871-3 are building of which the first 35 went to GBRf GBRf got some from a previous batch. They are similar to the Land Recovery ones, the other batches are a different design from Greenbriar.

Edited by Mark Saunders
Wrong batch of wagons
  • Thanks 1

• RMweb Gold
Posted (edited)

I’m gonna sound weird but i’d like sound for these wagons.

They are like nothing else, a very solid, well compressed thud over rail joints, even when empty… almost like theyve got shock absorbers in them… a non metallic sound.

Edited by adb968008

• RMweb Premium
18 hours ago, taliesin said:

They appear to have disappeared from the Key Publishing website, possibly fully subscribed now? Or website glitch? Either way I’m glad I got my order in. Regards to all, Rob

Yes they were there but unfortunately I procrastinated for a few days and when I went to order there was only one left so had obviously sold out. At least I've saved some money!

• 5 weeks later...