Bacup - Mills in the hills

Jason T

• 1 year later...

Yep one of my faves from the weekend - Bacup TBF doesnt look much different in places and you get too see a lot of it up close as its through road is generally a traffic jam of roadworks

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• 1 year later...
  • RMweb Premium

Daft question maybe, but can someone confirm whether they can see the photos in this link? (It's basically all the photos for Bacup and most from The Mill, as well as a few other random ones): https://photobucket.com/u/51CharlesStreet?scrollTo=a7ece594-e092-42e4-9e07-8d9a9ec14b2b

• Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
5 minutes ago, Jason T said:

Daft question maybe, but can someone confirm whether they can see the photos in this link? (It's basically all the photos for Bacup and most from The Mill, as well as a few other random ones): https://photobucket.com/u/51CharlesStreet?scrollTo=a7ece594-e092-42e4-9e07-8d9a9ec14b2b

Nope, I get a sign-in page:

rps20230113_083222.jpg.43625be5e79364b885f3a79a6281bc78.jpg

• Agree 4

• RMweb Premium

Can someone go back a few pages and see if the images have miraculously reappeared?

Sorry to be a pain but I really would like this thread to be a full record of the building of the layout and a record of how it looked. The buildings all still exist and are in storage for future use...

• Like 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
31 minutes ago, Jason T said:

Can someone go back a few pages and see if the images have miraculously reappeared?

Sorry to be a pain but I really would like this thread to be a full record of the building of the layout and a record of how it looked. The buildings all still exist and are in storage for future use...

Nothing jumping out at me pictureswise, might be worth having a chat with @Andy Y

• RMweb Premium

Thanks Andy, but I still have access to all the photos myself, it’s just that there are thousands of them and I haven’t the time nor patience to replace every linked one with an uploaded copy, especially when there’s going to be very little new content in here.

• Friendly/supportive 2

• RMweb Premium
16 minutes ago, 2ManySpams said:

Nothing jumping out at me pictureswise, might be worth having a chat with @Andy Y

Andy will be drowning in a mix of Hornby froth and Advert spittle at the moment so don’t want to pester him :)

• Funny 3

• RMweb Premium
37 minutes ago, Andrew P said:

Just checked out P1 and yes I see the light, I am converted. 😃  👍

Thanks mate, we’re back in the room.  Thread was basically a load of nonsense without photos. Some may argue that a lot of it was nonsense anyway !!

• Funny 1
  • Friendly/supportive 1

• RMweb Premium
1 hour ago, Jason T said:

Thanks mate, we’re back in the room.  Thread was basically a load of nonsense without photos. Some may argue that a lot of it was nonsense anyway !!

Might have been a delay in the forum updating from links to embedded photos?

• Like 1