Arboretum Valley - Invasion of the Daleks

Kal

Hi J thankyou,

Glad you like it. Didn't realise you were familiar with the area, I work right on the cliffs and the view is stunning!

The model aircraft flying sounds fun!

Probably see you up there one day lol!

Cheers

Jack

• Like 1

• RMweb Gold

"freshly sheered sheep might be white"

I seem to remember that they were a pale pink colour where they sheared close to the skin - maybe it was all that blushing, what with being naked an' all. :)

ssssssshhhhhh!!!!  Jaz is back. Behave now.  All pretend that you have been doing something constructive while she has been out.  Freebs, you start folding some clothes,, C&WR  you grab the hoover,

The rest of you, just stop looking so untidy!   

:whistle:   hi jaz

Edited by Kal

Ooooohhhhhh   ............................      :O

Answer the role:

Hugh Pugh Barney Magrew, Cuthbert Dibble and Grub.

Aaaaaahhhhhhh     ..............................................     "THE BELLS  ...   THE BELLS"  ................................      :crazy:

Oh, there now, wait a minute, after all that chasing around getting all fired up, then ............................................................................................. they got band   ......................       :keeporder:

They got the Band....

yep too many groupies for the PC lot.

But I did warn them.....

Your only supposed to blow the bloody doors off. sheeesh!.

Edited by Kal

Clearly dt  ...................................  perhaps your Seafarer's memory is failing you     ........................................

What's up J. (aka Zeb er Dee),lost yor................... "Fast Air".........Licence ?.....

or you haven't had the pleasure of standing on St Agnes Head    .......   in an Atlantic Breeze   .............................................      :nea:

Just lovin' the Dog Video   .......................   

Put the remnants of what ours had just chewed under his nose, with a question like that and he took it as a definite invitation to play some more    ........    just Soooo  Cocker Spaniel  .....    :banghead:

• RMweb Premium

What the..........

First how to paint a sheep's arse, then flying planes off the Cornish cliffs, men not doing the chores while the other half's out, chickens, guilty dogs, Monty Python and Trumpton?    

SHMBO is off to the shops so I think I'll go back to bed and have one of my bad dreams. Just for some normality.

You ain't seen me.         Right!

Edited by Sasquatch

What the..........

First how to paint a sheep's arse, then flying planes off the Cornish cliffs, men not doing the chores while the other half's out, chickens, guilty dogs, Monty Python and Trumpton?    

SHMBO is off to the shops so I think I'll go back to bed and have one of my bad dreams. Just for some normality.

You ain't seen me.         Right!

I know, it was just supposed to be a few mates, round for a bevy and look what they have done  :whistle:

I'm ignoring it....you all as nutty as squirrel poo. Clearly all the wives were out....and you had a mad half hour +++........Kal....back up that pole!!!!!!!

Terraforming

PIR at the back, don't worry about the colour, I'll be coming to that

med_gallery_17883_3001_8717.jpgrmweb634teraforming125

This will be more of the farm, and behind the village pond

med_gallery_17883_3001_4709.jpgrmweb635terraforming126

the angle is too steep, but I need room for the buildings, room for the village pond, and it needs to be back from the road.....

med_gallery_17883_3001_82093.jpgrmweb636teraforing127

hiding the joins, 50/50 PVA water on the spot in front drop fluff, pour more glue on fluff and wait for it to be absorbed.......wait for it!!!!!!

med_gallery_17883_3001_495425.jpgrmweb637terraforming128

• Like 2

Waiting   ....................................................................................        .........................................................................        ........................................................

.Kal....back up that pole!!!!!!!

Must have been wearing the Pinny under her coat, it was on so quick after coming in   ...........................      :dancer:

Terraforming

This is a bit like.... find Wally...... your trying to work out if there is something different, and if it is where........

The bushes on the left the PVA glue has dispersed ready to be sprinkle and toned in, to the right of it PVA just syringed on

med_gallery_17883_3001_293782.jpgterraforming638terraforming129

A picture taken from a hove just for reference, pictures taken at the correct angle will hide these joins

med_gallery_17883_3001_784227.jpgrmweb639terraforming130

the rest had soaked in and been treated, you can see the tonal balance even though the PVA has had no time to dry, I sprinkle the bushes wit hthe same stuff I used for the grass, not too much but some....

med_gallery_17883_3001_161857.jpgrmweb640terraforming131

• Like 4

The side of the bridge has some thin PIR for the slopes, I am no glueing the sides and adding glue

med_gallery_17883_3001_105223.jpgrmweb641terraforming132

med_gallery_17883_3001_67810.jpgrmweb642terraforming133

I am also repeating the bush idea.

med_gallery_17883_3001_495000.jpgrmweb643terraforming134

These areas will need more work, this is purely the start. You'll notice I have not attempted to colour match the new piece, this is because I plan to have this covered in a different way.

IMO it is better to diversify, doing different things in different places, copying the same idea to the exclusion of anything else, has only the one initial impact be it good or bad, diversifying allows you test and possibly stumble across better ways.

• Like 6